PDA

View Full Version : [Change] Frontline Units

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 02:17 PM
Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
Name Cost
Frontline Mil MI-17: 377580 Cash
Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold
Frontline Elite Gunner: 3185333 Cash

Officer material
10-09-2014, 02:28 PM
Many people have already purchased tanks for tomorrow's Frontline event. Now we have spent all that money for nothing. Gree decides to change event in less than 24 hrs and we are suppose to scramble? Do not change units on such a sort notice.

Dreson7
10-09-2014, 03:12 PM
Well could you guys at least refund all frontline units bought with in the last week? Or is that above your pay level?

mugsyny
10-09-2014, 03:15 PM
I have spent 100 of 100s millions on tanks, WHERE IS MY REFUND
373 795 171

Sgt mason
10-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Think you could have given us more notice? Not the day before since player would start to buy units??

Dal7691
10-09-2014, 03:16 PM
How can you have the original FL units on sale then change it without fair warning all of my faction has already spent $$$$ on purchasing thousands of Tanks if that is the case then we should be refunded what we have spent or the existing Tanks be replaced with the equivalent new unit. And why was the tanks even available to buy if they were not intended to be used this Front Line Gree's lack of communication and incompetence stoops to a new low expect an avalanche of support tickets starting now.

One very pissed faction

Hey Commanders,

This frontline event will use all new units except the Frontline Main Carrier unit. The old units will be used in future events.

The new items are
Name Cost

Superdude
10-09-2014, 03:17 PM
Unbelievable. This is called a bait and switch in the business world and it is very unethical. Atleast refund us. You don't see walmart decide to change all their gift cards and render the old ones invalid the day before Black Friday do you?

Gerath
10-09-2014, 03:18 PM
That is . All these wasted units I have now. To pull this the last minute. Oh and Tadaah can't do anything, half the time they can't even get current content specifics right.....

Gbrown
10-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Wayyyy to late to announce this!!! As above my faction has been buying units for tomorrow's event. Somehow you need to make this right!
Player appreciation month, yeah right! We see everyday just how much you appreciate us! .... That is NOT a compliment to you gree!!

Therealguido
10-09-2014, 03:27 PM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

JUST CHECKED MY CALENDAR It isnt April 1 somewhere is it?

So long as my tanks have eventual value I can live with it.

Although a notice like this given to a limited set of players less then 24 hours in advance might not be the way I would choose to do business, btw the tanks are still for sale in-game and no in-game notice......

R-C
10-09-2014, 03:29 PM
Couldnt agree more... Seriously Gree? Its not even 24h until FL begins. Refund for 2500 tanks please.

Junky
10-09-2014, 03:30 PM
LOL, This is the only company that doesn't know tga customer appreciation month is every month.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to make it February.

-Commando-
10-09-2014, 03:31 PM
This knocks me out. My mini has been buying tanks for 2 weeks with every dollar collected. No way to buy something else now.

Sacrifice
10-09-2014, 03:32 PM
Are you freaking kidding me Gree? Less than 24 hour notice that the tanks will not be used during FrontLine. Could you not have told us this a week ago before I have purchased almost 3000 tanks? I now have no money to buy these new units and will be worthless to my faction. Thanks again for making this game suck! I usually keep my mouth shut, but this has just gone too far. And this is supposed to be customer appreciation month? I want a refund for every tank I have purchased on both accounts so I can purchase this new unit that you are slipping in here. How do I go about doing this? I appreciate a quick answer!

PrivateGavrila
10-09-2014, 03:33 PM
Slackers be aware lol

ShawnSITNG
10-09-2014, 03:35 PM
So where are these new units? Or will you be waiting to release them when the event goes live (late).

VanguardElite
I don't even know where to start.
Player Appreciation Month?!!
A lot of us have spent hundreds of millions up to billions! For what? Nothing! At least give us some gosh freaking refunds!

Tadaaah
These units will still be able to be used in future Frontline events.

Sniper Cat
10-09-2014, 03:36 PM
Total bull hockey. Some notice would be nice. Don't continue to sell an obsolete unit even after a fine print notice that new items will be used the day before the event that's been planned for weeks.

ShawnSITNG
10-09-2014, 03:37 PM
We understand they're useful in the future. That doesn't help right now. When can we purchase new units.

Shadow Demon
10-09-2014, 03:37 PM

Do you really think that matter? We all spent the money on them for this event! Not for future ones!

Urbz
10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
This is insane GREE.....I have 4 m iph and I need to have a min of 12m deploy ....I've been purchasing tanks from day after last FA ....I'm ip to 2400 tanks ...and not even 24 hour till FA and u decide to change units
Now tell me smarty pants how I'm gonna deploy 12m? ...by buying cash ? ...lol

garen argon
10-09-2014, 03:40 PM

That is nice. The community in general is only focused on the event beginning tomorrow. there are many smaller iph account who will have no time to adjust to this new policy; and will have to sit out the event.

and this is how gree is appreciating the players???

Sniper Cat
10-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Taddah, that does us no bloody good for tomorrow's event.

You people are terrible.

You've just punished all of the hard working low iph players who have been working their butts off for the last two weeks raiding to buy units for this event. I have 3 games. One with max iph and two with low iph. I've spent a LOT of time getting the money to be prepared for this event. I hope you plan to refund or compensate us for your continued lack of communication and ineptness.

Dazzj10
10-09-2014, 03:43 PM
So I reckon gree owes me somewhere in the regen of 1b.. For the amount of tanks I have bought..
Ya got be joking

I raided my ass of every day since last fl to prepare for this one

Thanks gree , once again you have out done yourselves

tererey
10-09-2014, 03:44 PM
Is this your way of asking us to boycott the event like crime city did last week? Wouldn't you just love that!!! **** YOU !!!!

786TRYX
10-09-2014, 03:44 PM
LMFAO ridiculous

Kefa
10-09-2014, 03:48 PM
WHATTT???????

Ok, how do I get the $2B back that was spent on units just fir this upcoming weekend??? Why on Earth would you leave the old items available for purchase if they are goint to be useless?????

This is NOT appreciative behavior. Fix it!!!

East Coast Bias
10-09-2014, 03:49 PM

You guys continue to out do yourselves. Rather than advising us one cycle in advance that units not used will be retired, or some other message, you tell us the units are going to change even though the old units can still be purchased from the store? I'm sorry, but where is the common sense here? I admit that we are not an easy crowd to please and there are some of us who only complain and are hardly constructive, but this is some of the worst communication I have seen with customers. Half of me says I don't give a rats since I can afford whatever stupidity you throw at me, but my mini account with less than 1mm IPH is now broke after buying $400mm of tanks over the last two days. We don't ask for miracles from you but some basic common sense. It doesn't take a genius to figure without any beta testing that making such a change will upset users. Again, many of the long time players can afford this change, but the new players who you are trying to cultivate can't afford this. Is it too much to ask for some common sense to be used when making decisions, like 5mm stat units?

fusand5909
10-09-2014, 03:50 PM
gree-dy is all myself and faction have to say about that

Cobra Kai
10-09-2014, 03:52 PM
Absolutely ridiculous scam. Tadaaah you should hate yourself for even bringing this and letting this happen.

We have people who save up due to low iPh and bought units specifically for this FLE. They do not have the iPh or cash to buy a whole different set of units that you have notice about less than 24 hr (which most buildings give cash) notice !!!!!

I seriously want to punch something. I am going to go a few hours on the speed bag so I don't say what I really want to do right now.

I'm so pissed off

Sniper Cat
10-09-2014, 03:54 PM
Wow, they've already deleted the thread in the General room on this topic....further limiting the audience for the whispered announcement of the bait and switch.

flyingblind
This is insane GREE.....I have 4 m iph and I need to have a min of 12m deploy ....I've been purchasing tanks from day after last FA ....I'm ip to 2400 tanks ...and not even 24 hour till FA and u decide to change units
Now tell me smarty pants how I'm gonna deploy 12m? ...by buying cash ? ...lol

You tell em urbz! noonga has your back, so does bramp, he's always lurking:cool::cool::cool::cool:

Rolinz
WTF?!?!?

This is why GREE needs to put out detailed information on upcoming events so we can have some sort of strategy on playing this game. Instead we have to play on the whim of GREE developers and programmers and whoever is in charge of this company!!!

Did someone screw up and program in new units by accident and now there is no turning back?

Why the late announcement? That is the real problem here. Maybe if GREE notified us earlier in the week, less people would be upset/angry/frustrated!!!

Just my 2 cents.

Talahaski
10-09-2014, 03:57 PM
We guys suck big time.

The thing that made fl a great event was that it even out the playing field. A faction with lot active members and normal to low iph could save up over time and be useful.

You just made this event exclusive to the sup players with crazy high iph and you screwed everybody else.

The notice,however short is at least something, but what about all your other players who don't check this website. You need post a in game disclaimer that all players are required to read every forum post including down to messages on page 57 in order to have any clue what's happening with the game and learn about all the last minute twist

Shadow Demon
10-09-2014, 03:59 PM
Instead of deleting posts and threads why don't you work on fixing this massive screw job. If the people on here that play and pay for this game which in turn pays your salary and those of the developers want to bash a stupid change and the people that made it then they should be allow to. Stop censoring and start listening.

mwtransfer
10-09-2014, 04:01 PM
You spelt commanders wrong, should be s-u-c-k-e-r-s

This was the only event I look forward to, obviously you had to change it without notice. I don't mind change, just not on the 11th hour.

Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

truthteller
10-09-2014, 04:01 PM

Tadaaah, we know you are just the messenger and we ALL know that the tanks are going to be usable in future event,

BUT

that is besides the point, the point everyone here is trying to get across to you (and by you, we mean the developers or whom ever is in charged of making this last minute changes to events without any apparent proper thinking of how it will affect customer).............. is that MOST players have already SPENT ALL their ingame cash buying the tanks...........now you are gona have (besides very angry customers) 80% of the players not being able to buy the new units you mentioned, because the do not have the cash to do so...............

Making it simple:
1- we know you are just the messenger
2- we understand tanks will be use in future event
3 - 80% players have no more ingame cash to buy the new units

Please either
A - take all tanks from players inventory and refund the cash paid
B - Replace ALL tanks in players inventory with the equivalent value in the new highest stat cash frontline units

Many thanks

Dreson7
10-09-2014, 04:02 PM
I don't think there will be any future events if you continue to treat your customers like this. Also Tadaaah, , it'd help if you cared more about the Game and less about what people are posting

rushabhc
10-09-2014, 04:02 PM
This player appreciation month...
not a player depreciation month....
f u c k u
all ppl have already buyied there tanks.... pls refund there money back from tanks... or we will boycott this fl...

Ryder75
10-09-2014, 04:03 PM
Ridiculous. And please, don't try and compensate for this by giving everyone 25 free units...that's would just be another slap in the face. If you want to make it right, turn them back on and announce that the NEXT cycle will contain new units.

Ky man
10-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Thanks gree. You really over done yourself. people like me and others with low iph and bought units.

Mr Art0is
10-09-2014, 04:07 PM
Sorry but anyone investing any more time or money into this game needs a long hard look at themself.

I'm done with this now and welcome the free time, I won't biatch or moan or cry endlessly like "screw this"

I will however offer some free advice

Bin this crap game off before it's too late, it ain't worth the time or the paper.

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Would it satisfy y'all if we changed one of the new units and replaced it with the tanks?

Blodiea
10-09-2014, 04:08 PM
Two questions, first when is this "future" time that the units already purchased will be playable again? Second it's nice that we have a name and cost of said units, but what is the associated strength of each unit?

Shadow Demon
10-09-2014, 04:11 PM
Would it satisfy y'all if we changed one of the new units and replaced it with the tanks?

Change them all back and save the changes for your "future events" with some real notice before the change. Like an entire cycle.

Tadaaah
Change them all back and save the changes for your "future events" with some real notice before the change. Like an entire cycle.

Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.

Cobra Kai

Your problem is more than just tanks. Even though it is your biggest rock to move right now.

There are no new units for purchase in the store for me to compare values to state whether tanks would be a comparable replacement to whatever value the new units are.

{Kill Joy}
10-09-2014, 04:13 PM
Just add the tanks. Don't change any of the new ones. If that is possible.

Shadow Demon
10-09-2014, 04:14 PM
Changing any of them runs risk; changing them all will run make a much higher risk.

Then refund our cash or cancel the event. This is a major slap in the face to your customers, so instead of talking about risks fix it.

Junky
10-09-2014, 04:15 PM

Honestly, that wouldn't do it.
I can think of a simple solution that generates income for Gree and makes the players happy.
1) Refund full value of all current tanks; allow players to keep tanks.
2) allow the new units to be purchased.

Most players won't buy cash, total ripoff, but many will buy deploys if they have the units to support it. If I have units, I buy deploys. Buying deploys costs gold it is a win/win for Gree.

Talahaski
10-09-2014, 04:15 PM
No, if the tanks are not the strongest unit, leaving them will not help.

1. Delay this change for next time
Or

2. Remove all tanks in player inventory and award that player with money value for all tanks they have

Or

3. Cancel the event for this cycle

VileDoom
10-09-2014, 04:16 PM

Let's start at the beginning.

1. GREE decided to change the units because?
2. GREE decided to wait 24 hours before the event to announce this because?
3. Tadaaah are you as shocked by the antics of your employer as we are or does the paycheck make your mind numb?

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Two questions, first when is this "future" time that the units already purchased will be playable again? Second it's nice that we have a name and cost of said units, but what is the associated strength of each unit?

Mil MI-17: 1375
Armored MBT: 1525
Elite Gunner: 11945

truthteller
10-09-2014, 04:19 PM

Tadaaah, please keep in mind that ALL players buy the tanks, because they are the HIGHEST stats unit you can buy with ingame cash, THUS unless you replace the new highest unit with the tanks, you still gona have very angry customers

so in other words, in order to not have angry customers, just make sure that
1- if you put back the tanks into the event, make sure the tanks are the highest stat cash unit (so replace the gunner with the tanks)
2 - if the new unit has way higher stats than the tanks (which by their price of $3 mil everyone thinks they do) then just replace the tanks by an equivalent value of those new units
Example, if I have 2000 tanks at $56 million each 100, then their value is $1.68 billion, thus give that players $1.68 billion of the new highest unit............or

3- just take tanks out of inventories and refund the cash so players can buy what ever new unit they think is best for them now

thanks

Mcdoc
10-09-2014, 04:19 PM

Sounds like a reasonable solution :-)

or or just add the tanks back in and leave all the new units too :-)

Smallfish
10-09-2014, 04:22 PM
:mad::mad:
:mad:👎

truthteller
10-09-2014, 04:22 PM
Sounds like a reasonable solution :-)

or or just add the tanks back in and leave all the new units too :-)

McDoc, that would not work, for everyone will then complain that if they knew about the gunners with 11k stats, then they would not have bought the tanks,

you have to remember that the only reason players buy tanks is because they have the highest stats for a cash unit

Domino_brown
10-09-2014, 04:24 PM
Tadaaah , I'm sorry people are so terrible !!!

Much respect to you for putting up with this always angry mob

hubsy
10-09-2014, 04:26 PM

You are avoiding the issue here. Many players have spent every dime they collected on the tanks and now they cannot use them until "a later date". This is just you way of getting us to spend more money on the game. I though this was supposed to be customer appreciation month. If this is how we are being appreciated then I for one am scared of how unappreciated we will be next month.

YankeePhil
10-09-2014, 04:27 PM

It's not about if they're usable in the future it's the fact that us low IPH raided and bought tanks, and now we're straight by Gree because my account along with many others can't afford the tanks last minute.

Dreson7
10-09-2014, 04:28 PM

Well right now the future of this game is at risk.

786TRYX
10-09-2014, 04:31 PM
Guys, let gree do the thinking how to get this right again... Lmao

Dreson7
10-09-2014, 04:34 PM
Guys, let gree do the thinking how to get this right again... Lmao

Right??? Since when can gree get anything right!

:!:"Lee":!:
10-09-2014, 04:34 PM

You all know gree does this change things last min I for one like a challenge so I'm good and have not bought tanks yet and have 5 bill ready for frontline and would like to say thanks gree for changing it up so it don't get to boring. Good job gree

Cobra Kai
10-09-2014, 04:36 PM
Two options:

Refund cash value of tanks in everyone's inventory so they can purchase new units.

Or change value of tanks to be the highest stat unit and replace new gunner (11k)

Second option is less code writing.

MugsMom
10-09-2014, 04:38 PM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

Really? Why change the units mid-cycle? Why couldn't you wait and introduced the new units next cycle? That would have been the smartest move. Many of us have purchased tanks in anticipation of the upcoming Frontline this weekend. I'm going to incite for a boycott. I'm going to hit all the chat groups I'm a member of. Not only have you proven that you're very inconsiderate but you've also proven that you don't care at all for those of us who believe in you! My apologies Tadaaah for unloading on you!

-MugsMom

rushabhc
10-09-2014, 04:38 PM
pls refund our money back from which we have buyied tanks

cdun13
10-09-2014, 04:40 PM
Tadaah introducing new units is not a bad idea. A heads up would have been nice. My suggestion is to add the tanks to the list of deployable units. A lot of people spent billions on them and are now broke. But my main concern is this very low powered gold unit. 5 gold for a little over 1k power? Don't think anyone in there right mind would buy this. Why not make a powerful cheap gold unit. That will make people want to buy gold to get more points. I like the 3mil unit at 11k points but the gold unit is no good. Please tell me that is a typo. Thanks for the new units though. Just make it right for this event and the people who have already purchased there's.

garen argon
Tadaaah,

Allow your customers to use the units we already have for this cycle's full assault.

Then introduce the new units in the next cycle.

Cobra Kai
You all know gree does this change things last min I for one like a challenge so I'm good and have not bought tanks yet and have 5 bill ready for frontline and would like to say thanks gree for changing it up so it don't get to boring. Good job gree

I'm guessing you aren't the leader of a faction and therefore don't care about anyone but yourself.
I on the other hand have 59 other players and a faction I am concerned about being treated equitably and have the option of participating in the event. Right now, we will not be due to this last minute change. Even though Tadaaah has posted previously that any unused units from previous FLE would be brought forward to the next.

I have screen shots of that post made by a representative of Gree management that is running contrary to this new change.

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 04:43 PM
UPDATE: The MiL unit will be replaced with the Tank unit.

Cobra Kai
10-09-2014, 04:46 PM

That is not acceptable. You just made tanks the lowest value cash unit. You have broken the trust. What little was left.

pick_sax
10-09-2014, 04:47 PM
YOU MISS THE POINT! folks with low incomes must take time to stock up! and spend millions this past week preparing, only to be notified at of the change on the last day.

you need to notify people much earlier!!!

and BTW most people dont come here, to announcements. they goto general!

Shadow Demon
10-09-2014, 04:48 PM
That is not acceptable. You just made tanks the lowest value cash unit. You have broken the trust. What little was left.

Agreed! This is still terrible. Add to that people are more then likely still buying the old units that are in the store!

MC101
10-09-2014, 04:51 PM
Oh yeah that's right it's Customer Appreciation Month !!! Lmao Gree you never seem to surprise anyone.

Justrain
10-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Oh yeah that's right it's Customer Appreciation Month !!! Lmao Gree you never seem to surprise anyone.

massive fail here gree!
Terrible that u ruin a new event that everyone liked.

Sharky259
10-09-2014, 04:54 PM
Why are the old units still being sold in the Store's Special tab if they are useless? The very first thing you should have done was remove the ability to purchase these units as soon as you knew they weren't going to used.

truthteller
10-09-2014, 04:56 PM

that is the worst thing you guys can do
1- making now the tank the lowest unit in FL, people will now actually fell you are ripping them off, they spend billions on cash buying the strongest unit to have them now be switch to the lowest unit thus rendering worthless

2- we ask to have the Gunners replaced by the Tanks in order to maintain the balance of the tanks being the highest stats units

I am Curious: why do you botter on asking us what we think would be fair.....if you come and do not listen to us?

RufusZeal
10-09-2014, 04:57 PM
What about the rest of the money spent on Tanks will that be refunded as the mil is worth a lot less that's over 450k still spent on tanks each unit

Junior Mint
10-09-2014, 04:58 PM
No new units for sale.
Old units still in store.
No in game message to inform the users.
This is not going to end well.

So much for customer appreciation month...it will take you a lifetime to live this screw up down. If the players even stick around after this.

You can forget any participation in your "customer events". I wouldn't waste the time and effort, cause y'all don't care about putting any effort or thought into ANY actions y'all make.

cdun13
10-09-2014, 05:00 PM
I love what y'all are doing and hope we get more appreciation like a 40% or more off sale. Hint hint. It's been a while gree

PrivateGavrila

You guys made sense when you started with full assault( I don't want to go in details, for sure the ones who get a clue about gaming will get it, but not that many) , some real gaming, why you have always have to listen to dumbf...s? If you start a plan, follow the plan, who is to stupid and able only to tap 3 targets can go and f... What's the idea of playing this game? Where is the strategy? A quest is a quest :)

Mcm2013

they may be used in the future but when several low iph players spend all they have to prep for this event and now have no more cash left to buy new units once they are released its kinda bs

ih8u2foo
10-09-2014, 05:01 PM
I did the math, I have two different accounts. I did the math for my big account, and figured out that I have spent $784,000,000 on these tanks and now have 1200 that are complete crap now. My other account has very low iph so i cant afford it and raided too much and also bought 100 with that account. So as far as I see it, I have wasted $840 million dollars on junk. I cant even throw them away. They get to hang out and waste space.

cdun13
10-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Or you can just use them in fl

hades
10-09-2014, 05:12 PM

How exactly will changing the event back to what we have all come to expect run "a much higher risk"? What will it run the risk of? The only thing you run the risk of is alienating your customers. By waiting until less than 24 hours before the start of an event to tell everyone that you have changed it, you have angered your customers. Many people purchased units in advance to prepare for this event, not some "future Frontline events." If there had been more notice, or if the units had been removed from the store after the last event ended this upheaval could have been avoided.

This entire incident displays a lack of forethought, and a complete lack of consideration and respect for your customers. This will not bring about any positive results, only further distrust and animosity. The comments here are just a small sample of the game's population and the anger that will result from this change.

Sharky259
10-09-2014, 05:13 PM
This is no way to run any kind of business unless your plan is to run it into the ground. All you are doing is pissing off your customer base and sending them elsewhere. You are kidding yourselves if you think those who leave MW will just go play some other Gree game. They are smarter than that and will avoid playing all Gree games completely.
I'm just glad I never bought a lot of units yet for this Frontline Event.

East Coast Bias
10-09-2014, 05:18 PM
Solve the issue by rolling back all units, and give fair warning that whatever you don't use won't be worth crap in the next cycle. So here are the realistic options:

1) roll back units for one cycle
2) reimburse each player for every tank in their inventory
3) give each player 250 of whatever the highest cash unit will be

Do not reimburse every player blindly some amount of cash or gold, since people will create bluestack accounts and farm money. But if factions are locked, you will see less players trying to game the system. Sure, some two man team may try to create 58 other accounts but will be tough to pull off.

rushabhc
10-09-2014, 05:19 PM
wat to play in coming fl?????
we dont have anything now....

rushabhc
10-09-2014, 05:28 PM
give us more information.... u giving our money back?

Gerath
10-09-2014, 05:31 PM
First off, why the hell would you change out the units 24 hours prior to FL. Does that make sense at all, oh wait it's greedy....Secondly, why are the old units still up for purchase. Again does this make any sense. Do you see a pattern of your company's lack of competency here.

hcocklin
10-09-2014, 05:31 PM
Wow. Customer appreciation month? What was running through your minds to actually make you think this was a good idea? I respect you for one thing, being able to make this game and keep it up and going and dealing with us a-holes all the time but WOW! It's starting to look like some 3rd grade sh**. Thanks for putting the tanks back in. Now what are you going to do to help out the little guys buying the units under the tanks? Are you going to fix this mess for them? And what about me? My iph is just right to buy enough tanks for the event but now I have no cash for the higher units that people with higher iph will be buying that used to be in the same playing field with me. So now the tanks are less useless for this event but still useless nonetheless. Thanks for that. Just cancel the event gree. Play fair. You don't support hacking so don't do it yourself. You can have your temporary boosts, and unreal high stat units from this ltq back and I'll just keep my cash in my pocket where it belongs. I'll be researching your competitors, I'm sure they have lovely games.

Vile Lynn
10-09-2014, 05:33 PM
LOL!! Darn, I bought them early this time :p

Dog bite
10-09-2014, 05:36 PM
Screwed again.
Up yours gree.

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 05:38 PM
Thank you Gree, I applaud you. I can finally not feel bad for walking away from team mates of over a year and quitting this game. You've been a poor company for a very long time, but I will not be a part of anything you do any further. You are the most disgusting and foul filth that I've ever done business with. Good riddance to you, and hopefully this is the wake up call so many others need.

Alexindahouss94
10-09-2014, 05:40 PM
Ha! I've never gotten why people bought FL units beforehand. I've always told people that GREE would do this one day but no one gave a sh*t. Save up some money and buy only what you need!! GREE is consistently inconsistent, thought the majority of you guys would've learned this by now.

hotshauny123
10-09-2014, 05:43 PM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

I just got the +1 bonus up graded the fortress and spent cash on an Up grade. to then open Groupme to find out you have new units? what I have 2961 tanks for the event that I can not use is this correct. At what point should we all walk away from this game? You set rules then change half way through. You offer a + 1 building bonus and then decide oh lets make it a Temp bonus. Why call it a strategy game when you keep changing the game. You use words like appreciation yet You as a group have no interest in improving the Game only Your Bottom Line. If you choose this line it should be a pop up on the game This is stuck a time suck searching forums on what the next change will be.

Where is my unit from the Faction Normal event as well.

Shaun 190 738 711

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 05:46 PM
Thank you Gree, I applaud you. I can finally not feel bad for walking away from team mates of over a year and quitting this game. You've been a poor company for a very long time, but I will not be a part of anything you do any further. You are the most disgusting and foul filth that I've ever done business with. Good riddance to you, and hopefully this is the wake up call so many others need.

Jaded Fusion
10-09-2014, 05:54 PM

Uhh excuse me, you will not give me the lesser of the two cash units for tomorrow's FL! I will end up buying the more expensive one and only using it anyways. So you'll waste my tanks...? Come on, really? That's your solution...bs

Michaels
10-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Because of Gree's decision to NOT post a message telling us that the Frontline are going to useless until less than 24 hours before the event, Our faction is BOYCOTTING the Front Line event

cdun13
10-09-2014, 06:05 PM
Our faction is gonna rock this fl! Gonna put up mad points. Good job gree keep it up. Why everyone wants to whine idk. Guess they spent all there money before the event even started. Idk why.
Change is good. Let's hope the prizes are good though!!

Thorm V2
10-09-2014, 06:07 PM

When's the last time y'all ran an event WITHOUT bugs? How presumptutious of you...!

Stumps
10-09-2014, 06:13 PM
Instead of trying to change (and probably stuff) things up, they should correct current in game issues first.

I really dont understand why they need to do this with little notice and short change lower IPH members that have already bought units.

I hope at least they have beta tested the new units and event first.

Pidgeot
10-09-2014, 06:19 PM
I just dropped 256m on tanks a few hours ago, then I find out about this. A little pissed because 256m is not easy for me to come by.

dan2407
10-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Why do you even buy the units before the event starts? I just don't understand the logic behind it, you can only lose 3.6mil every 8 hours and no one even attacks anymore anyway so why not just wait

KillerDriller
10-09-2014, 06:29 PM
Where do we buy the wonderful new units? I still see the old Frontline assets under the Special tab.

MadTanker
10-09-2014, 06:36 PM
ha ha ha it's about time they gave us strong units we can use our gold deploys with.. Cry cry all you want you with your low iph they give you stamina refills get your lazy ass out there and raid and yes I have a moderate iph so I can afford these units how fair is it to some one with a huge iph to have to purchase the same **** tank as a 1m iph player and spend double gold for the advantage over them?? I applaud Gree for once on releasing these new units.. Although I still feel it's bs we haven't had any alliance def bonuses yet..

CNorris
10-09-2014, 06:37 PM
Thanks so much for the latest change to the game you have now officially screwed over everyone in the game because you haven't lost enough peoples interest. Have fun but you have lost the 3 factions I am with we all will not be participating and will probably be getting god of our accounts thx again for being a bunch of morons and for the wonderful bait and switch tactics!

rs1086
10-09-2014, 06:43 PM

This is bull sh1t, which one of you a$$ holes said "hey, let's have the old frontline units for sale right up until the event starts then at the last minute change the units"....? What a fking **** move, no changing the weakest unit to the tank isn't ok, refund everyone the amount of cash that they spent on tanks that you STILL HAVE UP FOR SALE IN THE STORE!!!!!

This was such a horrible move, I can't believe how unethical you guys can be at times... I have a ton of cash saved up and individually won't be affected by this, but I can't believe what I'm reading. Smaller factions with players who have been busting their butt to buy units that you STILL have for sale are now completely screwed.... great fking work you a$$ holes

Mikeydel46
10-09-2014, 07:08 PM
The ONLY and I mean ONLY FAIR thing to do is leave all the units as they were. You caused this gree by lack of forethought and planning. I know shocking not your strong suit. You wait and change whatever you want AFTER the frontline event. It's the only way to fairly settle this for ALL players. Thanks for player appreciation month what a joke. If not I hope people boycott the event in mass like people did in crime city.

ichbin
10-09-2014, 07:42 PM
Geez.... Do I need to bring in my rag tag team of 4 developers, 1 software design engineer, 1 product owner, and 1 QA person? Seriously, you guys need a lesson on how to plan and develop. It would seem my team could teach you a lot about how to properly develop software... Being the scrum master of my team, I would have told you to take a hike if you wanted to release these features the way you guys have done them.

I feel sorry for you Tadaaah. You are the man stuck in the middle not knowing jack sh!t until it's too late. Only to be the messenger that everyone is shooting when you release the bad news to all of us.

Gree the appropriate and right thing to do would be one of these things.
1. Convert all tank units to Elite Gunner units (assuming it's the most powerful cash unit from what I've seen).
2. Leave the event to use the current units that everyone has already purchased without adding any new units.
3. Offer to give all cash back for units so people can buy what they want.

Short of this, you are not doing your community any favors.

That'll teach us to buy anything in the game before the actual event starts...

Paiens
10-09-2014, 07:55 PM
I want a job at gree...I am married, I have learned to apologize like a boss.

Make me a mod, iI would be awesome at it.

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 08:11 PM
Make me a mod, iI would be awesome at it. As part of customer appreciation month, they are now takin applications. Submit yours now!
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?99305-October-Is-Player-Appreciation-Month

Zara the cat
10-09-2014, 08:16 PM
To our dear friends at GREE,

Let me put things at a very basic level. You offer the tanks for "sale" to be used for a specific purpose. You decide, without adequate notice, to change the value of those items from fixed $ amount to $0. People acted in detrimental reliance of your selling those items.

This is not only offensive but it violates any number of consumer fraud statutes (yep, you transact business in many, many US jurisdictions. Why set your company up for a consumer class action? Why alienate the folks the enjoy this game? Why kill the golden goose (or, if not killing it, at least committing an unnatural act on the damned thing) ?

There is a point where some of us say "enough"

@@@@@@@@@@@

fofito30
10-09-2014, 08:20 PM
I pity poor Tadahhh!!! Whomever Tadahhhh is must banging the head against walls and screaming at why he took the job. Am pretty confident any human being with more that 2 horizontal fingers on the forehead can understand the disasters this company is committing against its customers. Been 3 years playing and for the last 2 years been reading everyday how they come up with ludicrous ideas to destroy the game.
Tadahhh a word to the wise, start looking for a job and look at CJ's as your future.

Mikeydel46
10-09-2014, 08:47 PM
As a collective faction who's been in top 50 for Frontline we've had enough of this gree bs. We're going to enjoy our weekend and sit the whole mess out. Nice job gree customer appreciation month is moving right along. You won't get a dime out of the 60 of us. Enough is enough

CAG Gomer
10-09-2014, 08:56 PM
The event did not start yet.... Thus why did you pre-buy units? You assumed they would be the same.... Did gree say that they were for this frontline? NO.... Thus you should only blame yourself.... You all know the past history of gree changing things.... You took a chance and rolled the dice... YOU LOST.... Get over it and take responsibility for your choices.

rs1086
10-09-2014, 08:59 PM
wat to play in coming fl?????
we dont have anything now....

The event did not start yet.... Thus why did you pre-buy units? You assumed they would be the same.... Did gree say that they were for this frontline? NO.... Thus you should only blame yourself.... You all know the past history of gree changing things.... You took a chance and rolled the dice... YOU LOST.... Get over it and take responsibility for your choices.
Because they were on sale in the store idiot... not exactly taking a chance

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:03 PM
This is what i call a curve ball. Holy jebus!

SomeIdiot
10-09-2014, 09:03 PM
That'll teach us to buy anything in the game before the actual event starts...[/QUOTE]

Great point, ich

The game's performance during Front line is a crawl. I thought pre buying 3000 tanks was a 'smart' move. Dumb.

Stumps
10-09-2014, 09:13 PM

Check the store. They are clearly labelled "Frontline". To use your explanation, does this mean we shouldnt buy gold unless gree states its for a certain event.

Edit...heres where they said buy FL UNITS
http://forums.gree.net/showthread.php?97114-Where-To-Purchase-Frontline-Units

Dirty Mind
10-09-2014, 09:17 PM
I just dropped 256m on tanks a few hours ago, then I find out about this. A little pissed because 256m is not easy for me to come by.
you can come up with that easily. raiding is broken, find someone with 10x your stats and raid their buildings.

ShadowRRR
10-09-2014, 09:53 PM
Congrats gree you just knock me and my faction out of the only event we can do and get decent units. Guess we get the weekend off.

fatbodychris
10-09-2014, 10:33 PM
You can still use your tanks crybabies.

I'm pretty sure that gree stated in the past that the same units would not always be used for the front line events. Yeah it sucks for those people who dropped big bucks for tanks, but at least you'll be stocked up for the next event you'll be playing.

And to all those people saying they won't play this event, stop lying. You all know you'll be dumping your tanks and scraping money to buy the better units. Lying on the internet is just embarrassing. Stop it.

Cuombajj
10-09-2014, 10:49 PM
The devs have nothing to do with this. It's the one is responsible for events and prizes. And it's a woman. So yeah logic much? Probably has her pms now, all will suffer :)

Oh oh Gree
10-09-2014, 11:07 PM
Well changing the units makes no sense unless something else changed in the event as well. However, I'm sure Gree would have let us all know by now if more changes were taking place.

RetiredAndHappy
10-09-2014, 11:12 PM
Hahahahaha

cwe
10-09-2014, 11:15 PM
I don't think it's an option to give us back the money, my vault can't protect that amount... so I would be an easy target to attack and my money would be completely lost.
Bad decision to change this event and unist this late...

Sorry for you Tadaaah to get all the beatings for this decision, which I am sure you did not take.

Join our faction Hans Blix- 580 090 099

Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

786TRYX
10-09-2014, 11:59 PM
Can't wait to see the event lagging as hell... Still lmao

EZfodder
10-10-2014, 12:14 AM
This is how I image you guys:

http://www.crystalinks.com/whining.jpg

now give it a shot and see what the new frontline is about. I am looking forward

Stumps
10-10-2014, 12:32 AM
This is how I image you guys:

http://www.crystalinks.com/whining.jpg

now give it a shot and see what the new frontline is about. I am looking forward

Ive already stated this doesn't effect me too much as my IPH can handle it. BUT...

Before you go calling ppl cry babies, get some time up. Once you've been ****ed around as much as others, you might just change your view.

Biffon69
10-10-2014, 12:32 AM
How about.....instead of Tadaah having to be Gree's customer punchbag, the boss of Gree gets off his solid gold toilet, finishes wiping his ass with our real money, get to his computer, and posts his email address so we can send our complaints straight to him. He could read them while smoking one of his money cigars, remembering to keep an eye on his other computer which will be showing his ever increasing back balance?

I would like to know who is the regulator for the mobiles games industry so I can contact them about the disgraceful way you treat your customers. Please reply with those details, which I have previously asked for but with no reply.

Asto
10-10-2014, 12:48 AM
Awesome work once again gree. Congrats on pissing the entire MW community off. I myself have just bought 400 tanks. Luckily I have another spare 8 bil cash but not everyone has access to that sort of money. Besides, I could've used that cash on these new units. Do not change the units for this event. Change them for the next one

bazzaburgs
10-10-2014, 12:58 AM
How many more times do gree want to play this game with their network of players. It seems to me gree have are are getting very close to rock bottom customer satisfaction. They are still mis-selling in-game for which I'm still waiting them to get back to me about a breach of their terms and conditions.
This is just another example of chimapnzies eating bananas and tapping keyboards making no sense at all.

Gree.... re instate everyones money so we can start it again, or
Hold back on new units, or
Let us keep the tanks n replace the highest cash stat unit, or
Let us keep the tanks, return the money, and give us 250 free top units and 100 gold. It is customer non-appreciation month after all.

My faction along with many are possibly sitting this one out now, n people wont be buying gold for it, or at all now.

Shambolick.

Pull your socks up, take a 'swallow my pride' pill, n give your players some appreciation.

Rant over

rutty
10-10-2014, 01:12 AM
Announcing this the day before the event starts is a colossal mistake. 14 pages of complaining already should show how bad it is. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose

ju100
10-10-2014, 02:44 AM
Announcing this the day before the event starts is a colossal mistake. 14 pages of complaining already should show how bad it is. It's almost like they're doing it on purpose

14 pages that are not in the "General" part of the forum, if I can add...

Mr t
10-10-2014, 02:53 AM
Ridiculous.... No words to describe this late change!!!
60 members spent all cash on the tanks who were for sale in the store
Why didn't you remove the buy option after last FL event?
Don't change now but next FL if u don't want to lose tons of dedicated players

Stumps
10-10-2014, 03:14 AM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

12 hrs since you announced this, yet the "old" units ARE STILL FOR SALE! This tells me your company want to:

1. F U C K ppl over, or
2. Dont care.

Which one.... Id love to hear why they havent been removed from sale yet?

whitefire
10-10-2014, 03:27 AM
Although I share all your feelings, it has no use whatsoever. Anyone with half a mind will have realised by now that Gree is not competent enough to run a game like it should and that they really don't care about their customers. Time after time after time they have made that abundantly clear by their actions.

Think it will change? Be honest.

Don't get mad, get even.

Use the powers that you have: stop spending, get refunds and/or file a suit. Those are the only thing that can have any effect. Complaining certainly doesn't. Tadaaaaaaaaaaah and his mates are just ignoring you.

Just my $0,02

Benasi
10-10-2014, 03:40 AM
What a bloody joke, you would think that with all the f#@k ups they've made, that you would sit back and actually discuss your motive before releasing it a day before the event, instead of some knob head pushing the big red button of 'cluelessness' executing the action.

Tadah, maybe you need to run a message back to the board and consider running it past us gamers (your biggest asset) what would be sutible for your next big ideas so you don't piss everyone off. If not simply just notify us "in advance" before giving it the green flag.

Wingman GRI
10-10-2014, 04:19 AM

It would satisfy us when you delay the implementation of the new units till next Full Assault event. Please not make any changes for this event.

Mr t
10-10-2014, 04:34 AM
Every dedicated player buys his tanks long before event starts... Other units we don't care about (inf and air)
So if you keep the tanks and add the new units.... Everybody will be happy 😎
Enjoying this awesome solution Tadaaah👍

Loving the player appreciation month units so far, keep it up.

Mr t
10-10-2014, 04:37 AM
One more thing I would love to deploy my 30.000 obsolete units also, like in first FL events...
Make it impossible to deploy in army units

Biffon69
10-10-2014, 04:46 AM
So Gree, what's the latest?

New units aren't needed for frontline. It was fine the way it was. Ever heard the expression 'if it's not broke, don't fix it'?

Why don't you concentrate on fixing things that matter, like the 'are you sure you want to use gold' button many people have asked for.

fofito30
10-10-2014, 04:53 AM
Kiss ***, but it won't do you good. GREE anyway will screw it up and if they do not especially their "player appreciation month" scam much less will they appreciate you

rs1086
10-10-2014, 05:02 AM
People are pre buying units BECAUSE THEY ARE FOR SALE IN THE STORE!!!! All you a$$holes who keep taking about not poor biting units... then why are they for sale in the special section, for sh1ts and giggles? Just to sit there and look pretty? No, they ate there to purchase... now why would they be available for purchase if they weren't for use? Not to mention they have FRONTLINE in the name, so it's all they are good for.... don't be that loser who says pre buying is stupid, blah blah blah... the units are for sale which is why people are buying them...

Asto
10-10-2014, 05:25 AM
I'd also like to mention "player appreciation month"....How on any planet is this showing "appreciation" towards YOUR players. Absolute nonsense

Officer material
10-10-2014, 06:11 AM
With 5 hours to go before Frontline starts, what is Gree going to do about the proposed new units. Not only is it too late in the game, the units aren't worth what they cost. Very low strength. We would never get our rewards. The tanks were worth 3,000 strength and $8,000 cash and you want to sub something for 1375 strength and $377,580 cash. I'm no math wiz but..... Per Gree. This must be geared for higher level players and LLp or Mlp. Sup wins again.
Name. Cost.
Frontline Mil MI-17: 377,580 Cash Strength. 1375
Frontline Armored MBT: 5 Gold. Strength. 1525
Frontline Elite Gunner: 3,185,333 Cash. Strength 11945

rutty
10-10-2014, 06:19 AM
I get that it would be beneficial to change the units used - who uses the two cheaper options anyway? it's tanks and carriers all the way normally. Mostly tanks.

The *clever* way to do it would be to drop off the cheapest unit and insert one more cash unit, one stronger than the tanks. One small change, notified in advance. Why the hell did you do it like this? The Frontline event is my favourite one in any cycle these days - please don't bugger it up

mxz
10-10-2014, 07:45 AM
This is one of those things where a simple forum poll "Is this a good idea: [insert bad idea] YES | NO" could have saved a lot of time. These "community managers" are laughable :)

VanguardElite
10-10-2014, 08:29 AM
This decision is ugly! Like my dogs anus lmao.. gree stop ****ing around and give us what we want. This is a revolt/boycott we do not accept your decision about frontline. We want a fair game where someone 1/4 your defense CAN'T hit you. Where gold isn't everything. Ya giffy lit'le mungers!

Big John
10-10-2014, 08:43 AM
With just over 2 hours to go has a final decision been made?

Domino_brown
10-10-2014, 09:07 AM
This is one of those things where a simple forum poll "Is this a good idea: [insert bad idea] YES | NO" could have saved a lot of time. These "community managers" are laughable :)

I don't think insulting the mods is very nice, just trying to do the job.
I mean what if Tadaaah was told yesterday about the change & was told to pass it along , what can be done?
Tadaaah has basically nothing to do with the games you play , sklee moderates an internet forum

YankeePhil
10-10-2014, 09:08 AM

People buy the units early because awhile back Tadaah stated that Frontline units will be the same for all future Frontline events

Tony Snow
10-10-2014, 09:35 AM
Old units still up for sale

pick_sax
10-10-2014, 09:37 AM
While you may be correct, he is a mod, as the "community manager", there is the element of common sense here.

someone, above tadah, should have said a change on this short of notice is fricken stupid!

if no one else did, taadah should pass that along. now management may be too stupid to listen, but it should be said.

if gree gives a hang about their customers, their history is obvious, they should communicate in advance. 24 hour notice is wrong. to correct the situation, let this FA run as the last, and then announce a change for the next, a week or two in advance.

for those that say, why buy ahead or lower units, not all people/accounts have high income to buy the bigger units, or they must buy over time. no matter how active you are, if you have a new account that is still building income, you have to plan ahead.

these are the people, like my new/lower account, that you gree burns.

I don't think insulting the mods is very nice, just trying to do the job.
I mean what if Tadaaah was told yesterday about the change & was told to pass it along , what can be done?
Tadaaah has basically nothing to do with the games you play , sklee moderates an internet forum

andy2
10-10-2014, 09:51 AM
no response, they dont care

NexusImperium
10-10-2014, 10:08 AM
Gree needs to replace project management for Modern War. It's pretty evident that they're flying by the seat of their pants on this game.

Cobra Kai
10-10-2014, 10:26 AM
Still no "new" units in store.

Still hawking units as frontline units in the store with 35 min to go.

Rachel Lea Thurwanger
10-10-2014, 10:29 AM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost
Gree really? You just announced customer appreciation month and then you go and do this. Not very customer friendly are we? To change the units last minute after everyone has purchased them...very sad. You could have at least put the new units in the store before the announcement of the change...the old units are still in there and not very many players go to the forums and you have nothing about it on facebook. You really need to correct this issue in fair and timely manner. I and my faction members have purchased millions of dollars worth of the old units. Please at least provide a responce of what you are going to do to the players here on the forums we at least deserve that. Thanks

PRY
10-10-2014, 10:48 AM
Hey Commanders,

The new items are
Name Cost

This is how to do this. Dear Players after this frontline we will be changing units. Who what a concept. Wow old is your team at Gree? Feels like not much experience or thought to how you do things.

xlt
10-10-2014, 11:03 AM
FL started and now my tanks are worthless!

786TRYX
10-10-2014, 01:52 PM
Well done... Well done gree... I just love how you guys roll... Elbows out!

Vile Lynn
10-10-2014, 03:08 PM
Need at least one FL unit for players who don't play with gold and who don't have a gazillion IPH.

(no wait, those players don't count anyway)

Carry on, GREE. Doing ah-maaay-zing!

Biffon69
10-10-2014, 04:01 PM
Gree = p u s s I e s

SiaoNam
10-10-2014, 07:41 PM
Great. New units for this frontlines.

Question:
Why is the rewards an "old units"?
Is the new units allow to use in future FL?
Then what happen to the "old Plane" "Old infantry" units?

Any answer to that?

Flatus Maximus
10-11-2014, 01:27 AM

Guess I'll be sitting this Frontline out...way too expensive to gear up at this short notice and refuse to spend the extra gold for an unknown entity...

SkipperPGA
10-11-2014, 02:53 AM
So much for Player Appreciation! You better start to show more after this Frontline debacle!

PeterWTF
10-11-2014, 11:05 AM
So let me get this straight. Enough people complained about the tanks that Gree finally decided to keep them in the game. But then Gree decided to swap it with the lower cost cash unit. So now we have 2 units that are too expensive for low IPH players to buy and the other 2 units can only be bought with gold. The Elite Gunner is almost the same amount of points as the Main Carrier so why would anyone be dumb enough to buy it for 37 gold. I'm barely keeping up on my main device, but my secondary device is pretty much out of the game.

Biffon69
10-11-2014, 11:27 AM
I bought some of the new units, the ones that cost 3m, but they aren't in my inventory. Spent my last money on them. Also, the units it said I won haven't shown either.

What a load of BS!

cwe
10-12-2014, 01:44 AM
With this change you make sure no new people/players can enjoy the game and get "hooked on it".
Becasue no new player and players with low IPH can't participate the frontline, they don't have the money to buy units, and new players don't spend gold.

We need a unit like the plane that most (new and low IPH) players could afford to buy and then they get a kick out of playing. I hope you can make some small adjustments, so more people can enjoy the game.

Commanders, I wish you all the best of luck in the Frontline event :)

Join our faction Hans Blix- 580 090 099