PDA

View Full Version : Why move all good Air boost/Units to masters?

Pidgeot
10-09-2014, 12:36 PM
Seriously GREE, what is the reason for this? The last non PvP air attack boost I've gotten was the Asador's Mentor for a FLTQ. Don't remember when it was. The other +5 air attack boost were nice but can we please get some decent air attack and defense boost that dont exist in master? Same for decent air units.

Kefa
10-09-2014, 12:45 PM
Frontline has a bunch of units with air attack and defense as the bonus. It's tough to land exactly where you want at the last minute for the indy reward, but not impossible.

banana stand
10-09-2014, 01:00 PM
Seriously GREE, what is the reason for this? The last non PvP air attack boost I've gotten was the Asador's Mentor for a FLTQ. Don't remember when it was. The other +5 air attack boost were nice but can we please get some decent air attack and defense boost that dont exist in master? Same for decent air units.

What you're asking is equivalent to going to McDonald's asking for a large coke but only wanting to pay for a regular size. Yes once in a while McDonald will have a monopoly promotion giving free large cokes away but basically if you want a large coke, you need to pay for it

Great now I'm feeling hungry

Pidgeot
10-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Frontline has a bunch of units with air attack and defense as the bonus. It's tough to land exactly where you want at the last minute for the indy reward, but not impossible.

All my air boost now come from frontline and WD indie. I never miss those, since I cant get them otherwise

Pidgeot
10-09-2014, 01:15 PM
What you're asking is equivalent to going to McDonald's asking for a large coke but only wanting to pay for a regular size. Yes once in a while McDonald will have a monopoly promotion giving free large cokes away but basically if you want a large coke, you need to pay for it

Great now I'm feeling hungry

You can't relate the two. Sea by far has the best units in terms of power and boost. Paying for a coke at larger price is always nice but not needed since you by default get the medium WITH unlimited refills. You can get a small if requested. Also a larger coke is like 50 cents more.

In MW, there are no other guaranteed options to get air boost since prestige is the large coke and master is the spaceship to get to space McDonalds. We have no medium or small options, which are just as good.

Thanks a lot though... Now I'm hungry. lol

Gerath
10-09-2014, 11:40 PM
First off, McDonald's is nasty. There food is equivalent to crap and is of such poor quality.

Pidgeot
10-10-2014, 12:49 AM
First off, McDonald's is nasty. There food is equivalent to crap and is of such poor quality.

No argument here but it taste so good.