PDA

View Full Version : I'm so sick of attack and defense mod items....

Miss Soprano
10-09-2014, 12:12 PM
We need lots of plus building output payout, building time/cost reduction mods. Who's with this?

Nighteg
10-09-2014, 12:15 PM
http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140311135850/mlp/images/2/2a/She%27s_right_you_know_meme.jpg

Weasel
10-09-2014, 12:21 PM
Nothing wrong with the current outputs or upgrade times. Energy and health regen on the other hand...

headfaction
10-09-2014, 01:38 PM
Nothing wrong with the current outputs or upgrade times. Energy and health regen on the other hand...

What??? Ok I agree with you soprano!

Dipstik
10-09-2014, 01:44 PM
Everyone wants the mods that make it easier to finish the events for free. The danger in passing out too many of these is that there's a snowball effect... as it gets easier to finish the events, you get more mods, etc, until everyone who's been around for a while is doing the events for free. When this happens, new players are absolutely screwed because everyone else is doing the events for free and they have to pay through the nose. Would you start playing a game when you realize this is what you're up against? Hell no.

We get attack/defense mods because you get "ahead" of other players by finishing events, but the events themselves are essentially an even playing field. Fight club gets an advantage... they paid for it. You haven't.

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 01:52 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

Miss Soprano
10-09-2014, 02:01 PM
Thanks for the feedback.

And more generic messages from Tadaaah... Lol.

FlyMeMoon
10-09-2014, 02:23 PM
And more generic messages from Tadaaah... Lol.

lol

*waits for 'Is Tadaaah a bot?' thread*

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 02:27 PM
https://trivialmtb.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/bro-bot.png?w=500

Dipstik
10-09-2014, 02:47 PM
Does your boss know you're playing with MS Paint during work hours?

Tadaaah
10-09-2014, 02:57 PM
Does your boss know you're playing with MS Paint during work hours?

Maybe... :D

B0ST0N
10-09-2014, 03:38 PM
I disagree. Make specific mods like this rare.

1Shot
10-09-2014, 03:45 PM
It's a break from the usual defense miss. I like it ;)

headfaction
10-09-2014, 04:01 PM
I disagree. Make specific mods like this rare.

What's it gonna hurt to get these items rare or not? These items would only be fun for the player to have with and keep the game exciting...

Champion24
10-09-2014, 04:23 PM
What's it gonna hurt to get these items rare or not? These items would only be fun for the player to have with and keep the game exciting...
Ha ha ha.. exciting :) you're funny.

madnoob
10-09-2014, 07:40 PM
More defense mods less attack. The gap between keeps getting larger and larger

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:46 PM
We need lots of plus building output payout, building time/cost reduction mods. Who's with this?

I'm with it

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:54 PM

Health and energy regen bonuses would be great. We have them in MW so why not here? The new temporary bonuses are a nice twist too. Keeps things exciting for me. Starting to get bored with CC's "eat, play the same thing, sleep a little, repeat" routine

sister morphine
10-09-2014, 11:17 PM
Everyone wants the mods that make it easier to finish the events for free. The danger in passing out too many of these is that there's a snowball effect... as it gets easier to finish the events, you get more mods, etc, until everyone who's been around for a while is doing the events for free. When this happens, new players are absolutely screwed because everyone else is doing the events for free and they have to pay through the nose. Would you start playing a game when you realize this is what you're up against? Hell no.

We get attack/defense mods because you get "ahead" of other players by finishing events, but the events themselves are essentially an even playing field. Fight club gets an advantage... they paid for it. You haven't.
Ask top three with all those energy regen mods whether they are capable of finishing an LTQ for free (it's still theoretically possible they might spend their way through instead, if they do them at all). That's the test of what you say.

We all know there's loads of players who just ignore the indy side of LTQs, partly to avoid xp and partly because unless you do finish there's no worthwhile gain from it. The spend must have declined greatly on those events. Why else are other events being foreshortened to squeeze in wars or SA every single weekend? Raid boss has lost a day, epic boss two.

I know people are sick of the MW comparisons but they are needed. In recent events there things like energy refills, stamina refills and health refills come up as prizes during LTQs. Even if you were to use all the energy prizes (incl. temporary boosts to the per minute rate) it wouldn't get you past the finish line without gold. So gold players don't lose their advantage; the others feel they have a reason to play the events though.

Nighteg
10-10-2014, 05:08 AM
Nobody is asking for 30% mods twice a week, but a 3-5% as a top 100/150 with time reduction or income wouldn't kill anyone.

Dipstik
10-10-2014, 05:22 AM
Ask top three with all those energy regen mods whether they are capable of finishing an LTQ for free (it's still theoretically possible they might spend their way through instead, if they do them at all). That's the test of what you say.

We all know there's loads of players who just ignore the indy side of LTQs, partly to avoid xp and partly because unless you do finish there's no worthwhile gain from it. The spend must have declined greatly on those events. Why else are other events being foreshortened to squeeze in wars or SA every single weekend? Raid boss has lost a day, epic boss two.

I know people are sick of the MW comparisons but they are needed. In recent events there things like energy refills, stamina refills and health refills come up as prizes during LTQs. Even if you were to use all the energy prizes (incl. temporary boosts to the per minute rate) it wouldn't get you past the finish line without gold. So gold players don't lose their advantage; the others feel they have a reason to play the events though.

My argument doesn't require people to be doing the events COMPLETELY for free RIGHT NOW to be valid.

sister morphine
10-10-2014, 07:51 AM
Everyone wants the mods that make it easier to finish the events for free.
Where I come from, "for free" is self explanatory. There are no degrees of free of cost. ;) Isn't clarity of expression important in your day job?

B0ST0N
10-10-2014, 08:28 AM
I would like another ip mod. Why only for the same top two teams

Dipstik
10-10-2014, 08:38 AM
Where I come from, "for free" is self explanatory. There are no degrees of free of cost. ;) Isn't clarity of expression important in your day job?

The rest of those words you quoted also have meaning. We call it "context." For example, I'd call your attention to the word "easier" which imples that the following clause "to finish the events for free" is a goal not yet reached.

Go play in your teepee.

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 08:57 AM
Nobody even mentioned Respect Payout Mods. While I am sure somebody is going to say "they are worthless.". I would actually like more respect MODs since they did update the store with new respect items. I also don't see how this could have a snowball effect at least not in a way that affects gold spending.

B0ST0N
10-10-2014, 09:16 AM
We get enough rp in RB

Weasel
10-10-2014, 10:02 AM
We get enough rp in RB

When it comes to virtual currency in this game, there is no such thing as "enough".

headfaction
10-10-2014, 02:26 PM
Nobody is asking for 30% mods twice a week, but a 3-5% as a top 100/150 with time reduction or income wouldn't kill anyone.

Exactly ^^^

headfaction
10-10-2014, 02:27 PM
Nobody even mentioned Respect Payout Mods. While I am sure somebody is going to say "they are worthless.". I would actually like more respect MODs since they did update the store with new respect items. I also don't see how this could have a snowball effect at least not in a way that affects gold spending.

They are worthless as you!

headfaction
10-10-2014, 02:28 PM

What she said ^^^ Dip**** fall back boy!

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 04:47 PM

^^^This guys again...did you guess my name, or the nature of my game?

Kitty McPurr
10-10-2014, 04:49 PM

I wonder how your "location" passes the Terms of Conduct on the forum???

headfaction
10-10-2014, 05:00 PM
I wonder how your "location" passes the Terms of Conduct on the forum???
Because it did YA RAT!

Miss Soprano
10-10-2014, 05:07 PM
people I said "who's with it" not who's ready to argue over it... Stick to the subject at hand!!

madnoob
10-10-2014, 07:55 PM
When it comes to virtual currency in this game, there is no such thing as "enough".

people I said "who's with it" not who's ready to argue over it... Stick to the subject at hand!!

Ya what she said listen up chuckleheads

Miss Soprano
10-10-2014, 08:38 PM
Ya what she said listen up chuckleheads

Thank you Madnoob :D

Kitty McPurr
10-11-2014, 06:28 AM

Even this comment is a clear violation of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

P.S. I see you changed your location.

Kitty McPurr
10-11-2014, 06:37 AM

...and yes, Miss Soprano my deepest apologies for arguing with 'head faction' in your thread. As I brought up earlier, Respect Payout MODs would add a little variety to the prize department. For everyone who questioned their value, may I remind you that there is an explosive for sale in the store with 30k Att and 25k Def for 250K respect and I guarantee you don't have more than 50 or those yet.

Kitty McPurr
10-11-2014, 06:44 AM
Heck even a "build time reduction" MOD would be useful. Yes just for construction of the building, not upgrade. It would help since the LTB's come every three weeks like clockwork. Let the criticism begin again...

Baltimore Bully
10-13-2014, 09:05 PM
I'm sick of them to. Then you see modern war dropping these units like crazy...

headfaction
11-02-2014, 07:33 PM
Yes we need these modified items for crime city gree.