PDA

View Full Version : 5-6 million stat rewards ???

SUPpose So
10-09-2014, 08:55 AM
So the latest rewards we are getting are 5-6 million stat, fiendish fire bomber etc....

Never heard so many big players who form the larger % of GREE's income saying this is the end for them.

Why spend on the game anymore when all you build is so devalued in not months but days...

Jumping from 500k to 1 mil to 5-6 mil in one cycle is either stupid marketing or a desperate attempt to get the last few cents from players....

Brilliant Own Goal GREE?....

NexusImperium
10-09-2014, 09:10 AM
You spend $ on a game, you're gonna have a bad time.

Auspex
10-09-2014, 09:45 AM
Yeah I'd have to agree with Nexus. Spending money on such an unstable game is just pointless. Gree keeps changing game mechanics and trying to help people who started yesterday get into the main flow with long term players by granting them insane rewards.

It's just not a good place to spend to money unless you have too much to care.

If gree could make an effort to make the game stable and announce these crazy changes in advance maybe it would be worth it but the way they suddenly change the game with no notice makes spending money just a donation with no value at all.

lemonhaze
10-09-2014, 09:53 AM
Yeah I'd have to agree with Nexus. Spending money on such an unstable game is just pointless. Gree keeps changing game mechanics and trying to help people who started yesterday get into the main flow with long term players by granting them insane rewards.

It's just not a good place to spend to money unless you have too much to care.

If gree could make an effort to make the game stable and announce these crazy changes in advance maybe it would be worth it but the way they suddenly change the game with no notice makes spending money just a donation with no value at all.
100% agree..long ago when this first started it really hurt the top 3-10 players bc of all the real money they spent and still getting raided by top 100, bc they should be untouchable according to the amounts of money they have spent on this bottomless pit of gree..so glad i stopped spending long ago and its been such a relief not haveing to worry about buying gold to make faction goals..

Bobar
10-09-2014, 10:24 AM
i just hope they just screwed it again and just added a number to much....

remember the time when "TR" (no one wanted to say Transport Raider) was a good unit to farm?

VileDoom
10-09-2014, 10:26 AM
Rinse and repeat. All you spenders have been scammed.

Oh oh Gree
10-09-2014, 10:34 AM
Every 6-8 months statflation starts and it was just over a year ago when the first 100,000 stat unit came out (Omega War Chopper).

doeboy
10-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Me and my team welcome the new units why would you not want this if you are active in playing even the top teams will grow along with lower teams so your still on the top so no matter what they do you will always be top teams and spend the same as you were do you think they should drop the stats for event units say they give us units that are 100 attack and defence what then

Mikethegreat88
10-09-2014, 11:20 AM
The problem is when you spend a ton of time, money, and effort to get to 1 million stats... And then over the next year you AND newer players add 1 billion stats... Suddenly that 1 million stat advantage is worthless. Sure you still have slightly better stats, but not by enough to make any difference.

Adm. J(K96)
10-09-2014, 11:33 AM
Me and my team welcome the new units why would you not want this if you are active in playing even the top teams will grow along with lower teams so your still on the top so no matter what they do you will always be top teams and spend the same as you were do you think they should drop the stats for event units say they give us units that are 100 attack and defence what then
15 months ago I was closing in on 100k a/d. Now my stats are 5,000 times that. Something tells me the big spenders are not 5,000 times stronger than they were. If they are, any money they spent was worthless as I haven't spent a dime to increase my stats that much.

SUPpose So
10-09-2014, 11:36 AM
15 months ago I was closing in on 100k a/d. Now my stats are 5,000 times that. Something tells me the big spenders are not 5,000 times stronger than they were.

Exactly my point..... Its not about people catching up, its about time investment and or cash being devalued so quickly... For those that spend real cash there is no point spending as what you buy or work hard for is worthless in weeks.

Veccster
10-09-2014, 11:51 AM
% boosts do not deflate in value. They go right along with inflation and retain their value.

PRY
10-09-2014, 11:51 AM
Exactly my point..... Its not about people catching up, its about time investment and or cash being devalued so quickly... For those that spend real cash there is no point spending as what you buy or work hard for is worthless in weeks.

you forget that the stat of the unit makes no difference its the bonuses you have. If you have 900% Air attack that unit is worth a ton more than a player with 300% Air Attack. This game has gone bonus heavy for months. I wouldn't worry about the stat size of a unit.

Captain Buck Slayer
10-09-2014, 12:31 PM
its threads like this that are going to ruin this game, they get everyone down and it makes them feel like quitting. I don't mind the stats of the units, they don't have a crazy bonus or anything. I just hope people can ignore the ones that are TRYING to ruin the game. Its not GREE, its the ones who are trying to get revenge at GREE by constantly complaining and always trying to make them look their worst, they are improving lately IN MY OPINION. I sent in 2 tickets the past few days and got helpful responses within 1 hour. Please stop this.

Kefa
10-09-2014, 12:43 PM
Being that it's "Customer Appreciation Month", I keep hoping that all these giant units are a one-time thing, and it's back to normal next month. That'd be huge for anyone active this month, and devastating for anyone else.

Wingman GRI
10-09-2014, 01:43 PM
you forget that the stat of the unit makes no difference its the bonuses you have. If you have 900% Air attack that unit is worth a ton more than a player with 300% Air Attack. This game has gone bonus heavy for months. I wouldn't worry about the stat size of a unit.

Unless you bought a ton of LE sets...then you are screwed....;)

PRY
10-09-2014, 01:50 PM
Unless you bought a ton of LE sets...then you are screwed....;)

Yea I learned that lesson early on. Last one I bought had 900 / 800 stats. Better ways to spend your gold.

Doobster
10-09-2014, 09:27 PM
Just another scheme to keep you playing... Gree screws up but u can't stop now or u miss out on million-stat units

Showtime
10-10-2014, 05:36 AM
I am cool with the units (still think Gree screwed up). But think about it from their perspective. Lower players desperately try to catch the older stronger players thus they spend gold. Older players cut down on their spending, but continue to spend to maintain a competitive advantage, as they are committed to the game.

As for raiding people 2x yours stats I have no idea, that is just bad business, discourages people from getting stronger on the offensive side, and discourages larger players from building defenses by finishing events.

robmurphy
10-10-2014, 06:15 AM
I don't understand why the 'big' players would be bothered. A 5M unit * 900% is only 45M stats (plus AA bonuses etc.). Most 'top' players are in the 5B to 15B range, so 45M means diddly-squat. And the 'non-top' player wont catch up with the 'top' players because the 'top' players have bigger bonuses.

The A/D of units is irrelevant when you're in the billions.....it's ALL about the bonuses

Mcdoc
10-10-2014, 06:45 AM
.....it's ALL about the bonuses

thats the key to this scheme

lemonhaze
10-10-2014, 08:03 AM
i just hope they just screwed it again and just added a number to much....

remember the time when "TR" (no one wanted to say Transport Raider) was a good unit to farm?

haha yea the old days..i farmed all those old loot units..i still got 7 riptide runners left,1 diamond head bomber and 3 wavebreakers left..i had over 500 of the Trs at one point

TomPaine
10-10-2014, 08:56 AM
The faction I'm in typically records everyone stats weekly. That was done 10/7 and today. In those three days the avg Attack increased >200m, def >130m or 16% and 18%. That is just crazy.

The attack to def ratio for the 60 members is 1.8:1. With 100% success raiding people with 2x you Attack, means def has little value because just about anyone can attack you now.

This faction has a mix of acct lvls with 5 <lvl100. A new lvl22 has an attack of 35m already.

MENTALLY INCOMPETENT
10-10-2014, 09:01 AM
Cast a little chum on the water
Drop a your lines and nets
HOOK LINE & SINKER
That's how you make money, honey
Every now & then, throw a some sample chum
Tease them
Excite them
Agitate them
They're yours!

mwfighter
10-10-2014, 10:49 AM
I don't understand why the 'big' players would be bothered. A 5M unit * 900% is only 45M stats (plus AA bonuses etc.). Most 'top' players are in the 5B to 15B range, so 45M means diddly-squat. And the 'non-top' player wont catch up with the 'top' players because the 'top' players have bigger bonuses.

The A/D of units is irrelevant when you're in the billions.....it's ALL about the bonuses

Helps in Raid Boss