PDA

View Full Version : Please Make a New Button

Bone Daddy
10-09-2014, 08:38 AM
While we have so many events going on in individual and faction, can you please add a button that allows you to advance to the next level within normal, prestige or master when you complete a level. I can't tell you how much time it wastes sifting through the list. To make matters worse, you post that stupid "limited time" right across the level indicator.

You could also make it even simpler by adding a button that allows your energy to be applied to the level you are working on, kind of like the uber cool collect all money button you added. The way the game stalls and glitches now, this would reduce the money I waste on excess data fees with my carrier be connected to this game clicking away at the targets amongst a forest of targets and trees.

I reserve the right to refer to these buttons as Bone Daddy (tm) buttons for bragging rights.

Splat!
10-09-2014, 10:05 PM
Good idea! Here is another. It often takes myself and others hours of rebooting the game before a new event starts. Please give us a button, perhaps under Help, that when we push, it synchs with the servers and causes new events to show up.

dixon
10-10-2014, 07:01 AM
you can say that again!

Bone Daddy
10-10-2014, 08:22 AM
I like it, the button should be labeled SPLAT under help

zxcv1
10-14-2014, 08:00 PM
Good idea both

Snatcher
10-15-2014, 06:54 AM
Button called kill gree