PDA

View Full Version : After update LoW logs in/reboots EVERY time you use your phone

CJCJ
10-09-2014, 06:08 AM
Before a recent update I could finish a battle, then go answer a txt and then go back to the game and play again and it would just start right up. If I did a lot of other things on the phone it would have to log in/reboot etc, but mostly times it didn't.

Now, EVERY time I leave the game it has to log in/reboot, even if I just check the time! Its a real PITA. What I usually do is set a timer for when I'll be refilled in morale or energy, and immediately go back to the game to check my squad or promote or stuff. But now its a waiting game during the log in/reboot.

It may only be 10-15 seconds, but when its 50 times a day its very annoying.

Does anyone else notice this?

Tadaaah - do you know what changed and if developers can fix this?

Bloodanguts
10-09-2014, 08:18 AM
Ok, I guess I'm not the only one. I run a Ipad and this has been happening I guess since the last update. This is super annoying. Please fix this. It won't even let me minimize the screen without rebooting app.

CJCJ
12-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Tadaaah / GREE

Thank you for fixing this! Now there's a 'linking to network' msg which is pretty quick, or sometimes it just picks up without really any delay. Much much better!!

With all the criticism we give you here (me included) I wanted to say that the team did a good job with this one.

Now, can I get my Alliance rewards that I'm owed?? ;)