PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: increase armour amount capacity

Melz12345
10-09-2014, 12:44 AM
Hello developers!

As the title says, I would really enjoy higher armour amount capacity in this game. As of today I have 470 armours out of 170 total, and have absolutely nothing to enhance. I have maxed all my 4*s and epics. This means I can not craft any new EB armours, craft 3* to eventually fuse them, etc etc etc.

As I see it I have two options to sort this out;
1. Enhance or fuse low level armours, and thereby wasting those armours.
2. Save up enough gems to join a top run and get an epic to enhance. Assuming I dont buy gems it means I will go at least a month without being able to craft anything.

Im pretty sure a lot of players have the same issue. Raising the amount of armours you may carry at a time would reduce the effect of this problem.

Another solution would be to allow players to sell their armours for gold. Gold which could be donated for fusion boosters, for example. However, do NOT, for the love of God and the Dark Price, allow us to sell them for gems. That would completely ruin the whole economy of the game.

sxespanky
10-09-2014, 02:31 AM
Hello developers!

there are like, 3 other posts that say - put ideas here. so, please do?

also, they will not, why? because then it limits how fast you can level up other armors because you dont have as many on hand, it also limits crafting so you cant take part in events if you horde. its a tactic. other wise they would have dropped this cap at least a year ago.

Fossil
10-09-2014, 05:07 AM
The limit is garbage. They want to encourage you to open chests (think about how many you open if you spend all 5k gems on chests for gemnado type events) then you end up unable to craft armors unless you are willing to burn off all those two stars you just paid money for. Armor to use to level, but you can't craft anything to use it on. Tactic? No, it's a disservice to the player.

B Legit
10-09-2014, 09:24 AM
The limit is garbage. They want to encourage you to open chests (think about how many you open if you spend all 5k gems on chests for gemnado type events) then you end up unable to craft armors unless you are willing to burn off all those two stars you just paid money for. Armor to use to level, but you can't craft anything to use it on. Tactic? No, it's a disservice to the player.

It's a game, they make you play. Just like in any game there is usually an inventory limit of some sort. The old cap was ridiculous, the new cap is 170 armors if you have leveled up to level 180 (I think that's accurate). Could it be a bit higher? Sure, but I at least enjoy the fact that you have to strategize which armors you carry if you'd like to craft.

Michiel81
10-09-2014, 12:13 PM
It's a game, they make you play. Just like in any game there is usually an inventory limit of some sort. The old cap was ridiculous, the new cap is 170 armors if you have leveled up to level 180 (I think that's accurate). Could it be a bit higher? Sure, but I at least enjoy the fact that you have to strategize which armors you carry if you'd like to craft.

You got a whole city to store armors in so why is there a limit anyways?

Melz12345
10-09-2014, 01:32 PM

I bought a bunch of hose holiday events and ended up with around 120 2* armours. Since then I havent been able to participate in any EB event the way its meant to, nor been able to fuse any new epics. As someone stated above, its not a tactic, its a disservice.

B Legit
10-09-2014, 01:46 PM
I bought a bunch of hose holiday events and ended up with around 120 2* armours. Since then I havent been able to participate in any EB event the way its meant to, nor been able to fuse any new epics. As someone stated above, its not a tactic, its a disservice.

You are able to participate in any EB event you want lol. Clear out your inventory, and BAM you can craft. It forces you to be strategic in which armors you hold on to, it is a tactic, just because it makes things tough doesn't mean it's a disservice. If you really want to craft 4*'s so that you can fuse them, you will.

And just to be clear I personally would love to have more armors slots available, but I just understand why we can't.

Melz12345
10-09-2014, 11:45 PM
You are able to participate in any EB event you want lol. Clear out your inventory, and BAM you can craft. It forces you to be strategic in which armors you hold on to, it is a tactic, just because it makes things tough doesn't mean it's a disservice. If you really want to craft 4*'s so that you can fuse them, you will.

And just to be clear I personally would love to have more armors slots available, but I just understand why we can't.

As I wrote above I have 0 legendaries or epics that needs to be leveled up, 0 fusable legendaries or 3*. So either I waste a good part of the armors I bought for cash by enhancing low level armour, or I waste the 2* by trying to fuse them into 3*.

Its not rational in any way.

Melz12345
10-09-2014, 11:47 PM
Another way to fix this issue would be to allow for a bigger storage to be bought with gems/real money. Like a 4th upgrade to the armoursmiths that adds extra space. Just a thought that popped into my mind.