PDA

View Full Version : +1 Max Building Upgrade - Upgrading when boost expires

Addwind
10-09-2014, 12:06 AM
What happens to a building that is still in "upgrade status" when the temporary +1 Max Building Upgrade boost expires at the end of WD? Does the building get to complete its upgrade? Thanks.

eddie_
10-09-2014, 01:16 AM
My best guess would be that it just finishes according the time it needs to finish. Meaning you can upgrade another building when you fulfill the conditions for an upgrade.

NO_BS
10-13-2014, 07:07 AM
Anyone have unlocked this temp bonus and figure how it works? Thanks in advance.

petezx
10-13-2014, 07:19 AM
It does what it says on the tin, allows you to upgrade an additional building at the same time that you are upgrading the LTB

Rolinz
10-13-2014, 07:46 AM
What happens to a building that is still in "upgrade status" when the temporary +1 Max Building Upgrade boost expires at the end of WD? Does the building get to complete its upgrade? Thanks.

It will let you finish whatever upgrade you started before the boost expires. You just can't start a new one after WD event ends.

I hope it works this way.

You never know with Gree's logic/thinking/programming/math!!!

All you can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst when dealing with Gree!

East Coast Bias
10-13-2014, 08:30 AM
It will let you finish whatever upgrade you started before the boost expires. You just can't start a new one after WD event ends.

I hope it works this way.

You never know with Gree's logic/thinking/programming/math!!!

All you can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst when dealing with Gree!

Well it should work exactly the way you put it. But I think there is no free lunch, let's say you start a long upgrade right before the cycle ends and have another that will finish soon. After you lose your temp bonus, you can't start a new upgrade until the long one finishes. So beware of doing any long upgrades unless you have +3 or so, bc when the next LTB comes out you want to be able to immediately upgrade.

Pogo Dawg
10-13-2014, 11:19 AM
i understand there is a lot of misinformation on this forum. there is more good information also. I read this blood fortress bonus is temp bonus. in game it says temp. also read this is perm boost. new account and really want solid info

eddie_
10-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Then send a message to Gree via a ticket. Don't ask any info via this (or any) forum. Here you'll find people that want to help, but not know all insights. So requesting 'solid info' is kind of weird.

Also it might be a good idea to value different kind of information sources on your own. Still even considering that the +1 upgrade is permanent makes you rather naive. No one can help you with that.

Sumiala
10-13-2014, 11:41 AM
It is a temporary bonus.
And my best guess (notwithstanding Gree logic) is that as soon as this WD cycle is over, as soon as your first upgrade that you have on-the-go is finished, you will not be able to start another upgrade, until the next upgrade on-the-go finishes.
So if I am right, then try to start all long upgrades just before WD cycle finishes.

Mr Dad
10-13-2014, 11:48 AM
Well... It is my belief that the +1 upgrade is a permanent temporary boost they will never expire until the boost may or may not end, and while your building is upgrading, if this expires, the building either just finishes or gets reset to level one and then sells itself off the next day. And with Gree's logic and past performance considered, sadly, nobody can say without doubt that I am wrong :-)

Rachel Lea Thurwanger
10-13-2014, 05:20 PM
Well... It is my belief that the +1 upgrade is a permanent temporary boost they will never expire until the boost may or may not end, and while your building is upgrading, if this expires, the building either just finishes or gets reset to level one and then sells itself off the next day. And with Gree's logic and past performance considered, sadly, nobody can say without doubt that I am wrong :-)
I love this answer it made me laugh

Max Power
10-13-2014, 05:43 PM

lol.......awesome.....