PDA

View Full Version : All good things must come to an end. Time for me to retire.

montecore
10-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Effective immediately, I am retiring as leader of Zc, or "ZoMBiE CReW" as it is commonly known. I took the position several months ago, with a goal of toughening up the members and reputation of the group. I think anyone who paid attention will know that I accomplished both. From the stat increases of the members, to the edgy Kakao ad campaign, people see ZC in a whole new light. These are my final orders to all Zombie Crew members:

1) Continue to deny that I am or ever was leader. It is important to maintain confusion and misdirection with respect to our enemies, and frankly no one reads the forum these days, so I'm not worried about posting it here. Anytime you see a ZC member insult me and say I was never leader, just give 'em a wink. ;)

2) Continue to attack and rob me as much as possible. Remember your training! It's the only thing that will keep you alive out there.

3) I reserve the right to reclaim my title and role as Zc leader if the need or desire occurs in the future.

That is all.

HavingFun
10-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Lies and propaganda

MadMeat0606
10-09-2014, 01:39 AM
Effective immediately, I am retiring

go home looser...

nickcity
10-09-2014, 05:35 AM
go home looser...

He is pretty loose already.

Max Power
10-09-2014, 06:05 AM
All those words to say......

nothing.

Just look in the mirror when you need attention next time and leave us bystanders out of it.

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-09-2014, 08:38 AM
Who you handing the keys over to? Torque?

Phillip99
10-09-2014, 03:41 PM
Effective immediately, I am retiring as leader of Zc, or "ZoMBiE CReW" as it is commonly known. I took the position several months ago, with a goal of toughening up the members and reputation of the group. I think anyone who paid attention will know that I accomplished both. From the stat increases of the members, to the edgy Kakao ad campaign, people see ZC in a whole new light. These are my final orders to all Zombie Crew members:

1) Continue to deny that I am or ever was leader. It is important to maintain confusion and misdirection with respect to our enemies, and frankly no one reads the forum these days, so I'm not worried about posting it here. Anytime you see a ZC member insult me and say I was never leader, just give 'em a wink. ;)

2) Continue to attack and rob me as much as possible. Remember your training! It's the only thing that will keep you alive out there.

3) I reserve the right to reclaim my title and role as Zc leader if the need or desire occurs in the future.

That is all.

Shut the f*** up

1Shot
10-09-2014, 03:51 PM
Or maybe the trick is that he isn't actually retiring? O.o.
Either way, good luck montecore.

headfaction
10-09-2014, 03:57 PM

That is all.

And? Who are you?

Dipstik
10-09-2014, 04:01 PM
You were never the leader anyway. *wink wink*

Jinxybear
10-09-2014, 10:30 PM
I hate tigers and I hate Sigfried and Roy, thanks for leaving you pansie

Sleazy_P_Martini
10-09-2014, 10:54 PM
You were never the leader anyway. *wink wink*yesssss. we all know monte took his orders from Fet.

Captain Torgue
10-10-2014, 12:22 AM

That is all.

You will be missed broseph, remember the door is always open should you wish to return.

Winnson
10-10-2014, 06:44 AM
So what happens now?

Dipstik
10-10-2014, 06:54 AM
Now we struggle to move on. One day at a time...

mxz
10-10-2014, 07:23 AM
10-0 you're not the leader you sore looser fist fist gun gun fist fist

sprooks17
10-11-2014, 12:19 PM
lol some people say he is not leader and he is lying and others think the oppsite xD

Thatkidyouknow
10-11-2014, 08:11 PM
Bravo this is the best magic trick I've seen in years

Rodimus
10-16-2014, 12:26 PM
Friendship is magic according to Dipstik regarding Montecore

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-18-2014, 07:32 PM
Good luck in RL Montecore
Didn't really speak much but I sure I've robbed you blind before lol
EEE

Dipstik
10-18-2014, 07:36 PM
You realize he's just retiring as ZC leader, right?

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-18-2014, 09:13 PM
You realize he's just retiring as ZC leader, right?
Lol my bad , bit hungover today , then I will probably rob you again soon ;)