PDA

View Full Version : + 35 Attack Increase ??

mrsiege
10-08-2014, 05:21 PM
Been a while since i posted but this one is annoying the hell out of me. Im sure KA players want a better prize for killing 100 bosses.

Im sure if you did a poll of what prize you want instead of a +35 Attack Increase, many will say +pct increase to (inf/magic/beast/machine) whether it be def or attack.

GetItFixed
10-08-2014, 05:25 PM
Some Low Level Mini accounts are probably very happy that they finally get a better weapon. I don t see anything wrong with the reward. Still better than just another Limited Time Boost.

Gendur
10-09-2014, 02:03 AM
+35 attack ? Can we get an explanation what it is? On the surface it sounds like my attack skill points will be increased by 35 points ??? Where does the attack skill points come into play? I know it does not matter in killing mobs

Lord Vyper
10-09-2014, 03:44 AM
Hi Gendur, army attack is used in PVP

Gendur
10-10-2014, 12:59 AM
so +35 to attack is useless then

RandomUser
10-14-2014, 03:05 PM
so +35 to attack is useless then

+35 to army attack skill isn't useless at all. It slightly increases the odds you'll win when you raid or attack other players in or out of war.

How much does it increase your odds? I don't know GREE's math, but when you battle someone, your respective army attack and defense skill points factor in to odds, albeit with not as much impact as raw attack/defense values.

garen argon
10-14-2014, 06:40 PM
so yes, basically it's useless

headfaction
10-14-2014, 10:38 PM
+35 to army attack skill isn't useless at all. It slightly increases the odds you'll win when you raid or attack other players in or out of war.

How much does it increase your odds? I don't know GREE's math, but when you battle someone, your respective army attack and defense skill points factor in to odds, albeit with not as much impact as raw attack/defense values.

Gree's math is a joke in it's self lol.