PDA

View Full Version : Poll: Would you be happy with one free Ability Point reallocation?

robmurphy
10-08-2014, 07:37 AM
I made the following post a couple of days ago, and there has been some strong views, and some good suggestions; not least of all from Gree.

Here is my post, followed by a Poll question;

__________________________________________________ ___________

I know this topic has been on this forum many times, and I don't want it to sound like a whinge because I have over 200 points allocated to both attack and defence (doh........).

But, I think it's a genuine issue as the points allocated to attack and defence seem to have absolutely no affect on attack and defence stats.

Last time this topic was on here, CJ54 told us this was being considered as a one-off option. This had apparently been done in one of Grees other games.

Perhaps the ability points allocated to attack and defence do have some effect in Grees algorithms, but they've never revealed that.

If they are pointless, then surely Gree should remove the option to allocate ability points to attack and defence. If this is too big an infrastructure change to justify, then allow us to reallocate them to stains or energy.
__________________________________________________ ___________

Tadaah has suggested the possibility of players having one free full reallocation of Ability Points. After this further reallocations would be available in the store for between 50 and 100 gold.

Simple poll, would you be happy with this?

Hobbs
10-08-2014, 09:58 AM
Really don't know why this has not happened already.
The attack/defence points are proven to be seriously outdated if not totally useless since stat inflation,personally I don't think they ever had any impact in the first place.
Would be great to re allocate the points Into useful skills,wouldn't have an issue paying 50-100 GOLD for the privilege.

Web323
10-08-2014, 10:38 AM
I have 175 in both attack and defense. If they allow it then the skill points would start working again.

Veccster
10-08-2014, 10:39 AM
I voted NO.
Though I would like surely like to be able to reallocate, I don't think it's fair to do so. You make decisions in any game to go 'left' or go 'right'. You don't always know which will be the best and you never get a chance to go back on a decision - if you later found out it was the wrong decision. That's why it's a game.

Let me turn this around...would it be fair to take all of the time invested into updating Defense Buildings and have it returned to "reallocate" on the much more important money buildings? Or what about valor spent on lower stat units...should we be able to "return" those units and use the valor on the better units that came out?

If you don't like the decisions you made in your game, start a new one. You'll have the experience and knowledge to build the perfect profile - something that 1st timers don't have.

Edit...I have 100 invested into A/D @ level 149. Though not as many as you, I surely feel your pain.

Edit 2...I also started a LLP when I learned how to do things correctly. No upgrades on defense buildings and all skill points are in energy - @ level 106.

NexusImperium
10-08-2014, 12:12 PM
I voted NO.

I don't think you guys understand. If you allow players to reassign skill points, almost all of the skill points across the board on almost all players will go into energy.

Gree will answer by drastically increasing LTQ energy requirements, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you people want to do. Gree is determined to make money on the LTQ events. I don't think you guys realize that this kind of reassignment would carry severe unintended consequences.

If you guys want to accomplish your goals then STOP F*ING USING GOLD on LTQ. Gree will answer by lowering LTQ energy requirements. It's as simple as that.

headfaction
10-08-2014, 01:04 PM
Nope you made that choice with "YOUR" points.

One man army
10-08-2014, 05:44 PM
No one seems to understand that allowing this would destroy an already broken game. If that happens this game would be unplayable.

Kefa
10-08-2014, 06:10 PM
I voted NO.

I don't think you guys understand. If you allow players to reassign skill points, almost all of the skill points across the board on almost all players will go into energy.

Gree will answer by drastically increasing LTQ energy requirements, which is the EXACT OPPOSITE of what you people want to do. Gree is determined to make money on the LTQ events. I don't think you guys realize that this kind of reassignment would carry severe unintended consequences.

If you guys want to accomplish your goals then STOP F*ING USING GOLD on LTQ. Gree will answer by lowering LTQ energy requirements. It's as simple as that.

Actually, putting skill points into energy doesn't make it any easier to finish any of these insane LTQs. Having an extra 1,000 or even 5,000 energy at the start of an LTQ goal chain that requires 98,000 energy to complete isn't going to be what makes the difference in finishing or not.

It only means they can go a little bit farther (what, 1 target kill? Maybe 2?) at the start of an LTQ, and wait longer between spending energy without having any go to waste. The rate at which energy regenerates remains exactly the same, and when an LTQ requires 98,000 energy, having a starting value of 4,000 energy vs. 9,000 is going to make very little difference toward completing anything. Once your energy bar is empty, you're in the same exact position as everyone else, waiting for it to charge back up or spending gold to add 1,000 at a time.

Mr llama
10-08-2014, 06:15 PM
accounts that put points into attack and defense before gree made them useless should get an auto reset. at some point these points worked to peoples advantage they should be allowed to put them back into play. it's also been said that gree has reset points for people that sent in tickets in the past, but this is no longer available

Ky man
10-09-2014, 02:34 AM
I must say no. We all made the choice to use it on atk and def. It recommends using energy anyways if you pay attention.

big fat dad
10-09-2014, 03:21 AM
voted no.

if Gree decides to reallocate skill points, I am asking for MORE reallocations! for example of buildings defense upgrades or money/valor spent on lower soldiers/equipment or etc...

ps. guys think what if in near future Gree goes that stamina would be essential or they finally works out the skill points really work on attacking/defensive...so then? paid reallocations?

ps2. it is better/usefull to fix the free gold for android users. now half of the players have them for free, half see only "sorry". that situation lasts for more than 2-3 months!!!

East Coast Bias
10-09-2014, 08:33 AM
I voted yes, but now I don't care. With wild swings in WD points, unimaginable raids, million stat units, does it really matter? Most of us really don't need scouting info, just hit the DL. Smarter teams might begin to put the weakest player as DL and force teams to find that lv300. Of course, most of us know them by name already...

VileDoom
10-09-2014, 10:31 AM
Where's the Nothing Really Matters option?

Chris Watkins
10-09-2014, 02:57 PM
I voted yes cause I bought this account I have now and the attack and defense skill points are 150 each and also since gree changed it to where almost anybody can raid anybody now it is pointless to have them

headfaction
10-09-2014, 03:55 PM
I voted yes cause I bought this account I have now and the attack and defense skill points are 150 each and also since gree changed it to where almost anybody can raid anybody now it is pointless to have them

What's your ID number and name?

TheDanimal
10-09-2014, 05:39 PM
OMG Yes!

I would love to see us able to do a reset one time. The game has changed so much & many of us older players (and newer ones that didn't have anyone to teach them) have points allocated in useless categories, or ones that do not fit our current styles of play

I'm not in favor of it being something you can buy with gold thereafter

Paiens
10-09-2014, 07:51 PM
It is a no brainer. Senior players are penalized because of the game has changed so much....level, skill points etc. We do have major advantages on boosts, great LTB from the past etc. But to be penalized for a part of the game that doesn't work is not too fair. Given that someone with 700 mil attack can raid my 1.7 mil def, while they have probably not much in attack skill points and I have over 100 in def skill points make sit all the worst to digest.

Just my two cents