PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Allen, Tadaah, Clementine - Project Sanguis Master RB prize is in

ptong
10-07-2014, 08:13 PM
Much thanks for your efforts!!!!

Hope this doesn't happen again and that your dev team has found out what went wrong since more then 1 faction was affected.

I'd like to apologise for some of my faction mates being more vocal and sometimes a little worked up.

MADDMIKEU
10-07-2014, 08:48 PM
Thank you for honoring our hard work Gree. Much appreciated.

HowardHsu
10-07-2014, 09:20 PM
Thank you for honoring our hard work Gree. Much appreciated.

My issues solved too, tks for Gree support team.

Howard
789233002 CAG

warraw
10-07-2014, 09:31 PM
For every thanks we give them, how many "no thanks" have we suffered from? Think about it lads.

3 fixes out of every 10 screw ups do not make them saints.

They should thank us for feeding their coffers and being so tolerant of their screw ups

FACT!

williswho
10-07-2014, 09:55 PM
A big thank you to everyone at Gree who helped resolve this issue.

SpikeyKit
10-07-2014, 10:47 PM
Glad we was listened to over the icon issue and a reasonable resolve put in place. Kudos on this one. Keep up the same hard work

Stumps
10-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Thank you... Im glad your happy.

But, their service is sh!t! The crapresponses i have received time after time are nothing short of poor. The latest response led me to requesting and receiving a refund from itunes.

What is their response on:

1. Game lag.
2. Defence stats (being raided by stats half your defence).
3. Upgrading money from attacks - im a fan of 4 mil per hit - this could fix point 2.
4. Fixing icons so they dont overlap each other (frontline vs boss).
5. Standardisation of Comms betweens mods and forum.
6. WD pts- after 2+ yrs, i still dont know how these are scored. 350 first hit the 200, 250, etc.
7. Defence buildings- make them useful again like the newer units.
8. Not correctly advertising changes like new temp bonuses.

warraw
10-08-2014, 02:41 AM
I seriously don't understand why you people need to be thankful when Gree should have gotten things right in the first place? They are merely fixing what had inconvenienced you. That's their job by default. There shdnt even have been countless inconveniences in the first place.

Its like saying I borrowed 100 quid from you and you end up thanking me when I only return you 30?

Wake up lads!

Nihil
10-08-2014, 04:41 AM
Thx for awarding the final prize to us! It is appreciated

To those posting to this thread who are not part of CAG Reboot or who are saying that we shouldn't say thanks for Gree trying to correct the issue...have a coke and a smile and shut the F@$& up.

CAG Gomer
10-08-2014, 07:26 AM
Only a select few in CAG Reboot have been awarded the last prize... Any update on when the rest of the team will get the prize they earned too?

Wil we also get the other prizes? (i.e. Level 23/24/25...)

Is there a ticket # that we should reference or everyone to get this issue resolved?

Thanks for the help.

Gomer - CAG Officer

CAG Gomer
10-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Thanks for your help Tadaaah and Allen..... Much appreciated.

Oh oh Gree
10-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks for creating a thread about having your ticket resolved for everyone to see. I'm so thankful i and others were able to read about your issue and how happy you are. Please keep it up and post a thread when you need an account transferred.