PDA

View Full Version : This nonsense needs to stop

Socks
10-07-2014, 05:38 PM
I am incredibly meticulous about collecting from my buildings. I even go the extra step to ping the server once I've collected. However, my LLP is having funds taken from my vault after I've collected and protected them. One particular guy has been raiding me left and right well after I collect, for a week straight now. This is easily verifiable. Collect buildings, vault money, pull up profile to ping server, take a pic of my vault, take a pic of his vault, wait until he raids me, compare previous pics to current vault totals. The money is being taken after being protected, and I am NOT over vault. This nonsense needs to stop. You owe me a ton, and I mean a ton of money that I collected on time and lost through no fault of my own. I don't want your excuses, I want it fixed.

warraw
10-07-2014, 06:23 PM
Lol. Another Gree boo boo if it indeed happened. One of 1000000000000 and yet people here keep spending on a broken game without asking for a refund.

swaggerfagger
10-07-2014, 06:41 PM
never had this happen to me - never really lose money since i vault instantly ^^

SpikeyKit
10-07-2014, 07:06 PM
never had this happen to me - never really lose money since i vault instantly ^^

Hu? We have a vault?

Dirty Mind
10-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I think raiding is broken. 2 months ago I lost when I was 100m weaker, now I'm constantly raided by little guys 400m weaker. Usually the buildings are hit after I collect them. yeah. I know about skill points. I didnt know what I was doing and put over 100 on att and def. Fix the entire raiding system.

Why so Serious
10-07-2014, 08:07 PM
I think raiding is broken. 2 months ago I lost when I was 100m weaker, now I'm constantly raided by little guys 400m weaker. Usually the buildings are hit after I collect them. yeah. I know about skill points. I didnt know what I was doing and put over 100 on att and def. Fix the entire raiding system.

Anybody remember the days when losing to somebody with just a few 100k difference in stats was frustrating? We used to send support tickets in about that... I'm one of those that thought the same, maybe if I put skill points into attack / defense then maybe I'll win more or repel attackers.. right? Well now we're losing to players with millions less attack than our defense regardless of skill points.

Major Elvis Newton
10-08-2014, 12:23 AM
If you're not over vault, the amount of money you're upset about is pretty trivial with regard to current game mechanics unless you're brand new to the game.

Cuombajj
10-08-2014, 01:02 AM
Pulling up profile does not ping server. Vaulting money should. What I do is refresh rivals list.

Another thing could be that when you collect, you are already raided. Game let's you do all the collecting and vaulting, but when refresh with server comes, you lose the money you think you collected, but you were raided instead.

Dog bite
10-08-2014, 03:39 AM
I also refresh rival list or check faction chat after collecting.
I use to have simelar issues as the OP.
This Topic was in another thread a while ago.
That's where I got the advice from.
Best of luck.

plavine
10-08-2014, 05:18 AM
Someone else has a thread where he says he sets an alarm for his 24 hr buildings and swears they are raided early -
Hopefully something will be done . Most of us collect at the same time every day . We know when our buildings are ready .
Gree, help us out .

Loki KAD
10-08-2014, 07:37 AM
Delete and reinstall the game and to be sure take a screen shot of your profile in case it gets lost. That should sort out any problems you are having.

My theory on the raiding is that it comes down to your raw stats, (Stats without bonuses applied).

If your raw stats and your opponents are similarly matched then it's likely that this is why what appears to be weaker players than you are able to beat you.

Regards

Loki

1S1K
10-08-2014, 09:25 AM
Don't worry they will be around to lock your thread soon..as soon as we complain they don't resolve the problem, just try and silence the voice....it's easier!

Agent1200
10-08-2014, 12:07 PM
So I read this thread yesterday and thought to myself, I'm glad that isn't happenng to me!

Wow, was I wrong. Yesterday I was raided but someone with barely 300m attack, and I'm just shy of 900m defense. Explain that, Gree.

But what's way worse, is that they mostly raided my defensive buildings but they got $$ like they were my big 24hr buildings.... Since I'm always billions over vault, I actually don't know how much I truely lost. But my feed shows hundreds of millions, yet I could only account for less than 30m. From actual money buildngs that needed tapped to rebuild.

Huj
10-08-2014, 03:14 PM
I smell another "thread closed because of insults to developers" coming lol

Dirty Mind
10-08-2014, 08:46 PM
Does the fact that its impossible (as far as I can tell) to lose a raid account for all the stamina refills given out in the ltq's? It just dawned on me, if I was too weak to raid anybody I would not build up my stamina, but if all of a sudden I could raid players in top 50 factions with 300m att, a stamina refill is just what I would want.

Socks
10-08-2014, 10:40 PM
If you're not over vault, the amount of money you're upset about is pretty trivial with regard to current game mechanics unless you're brand new to the game.

Fully maxed vault. LLP. It's not trivial when I'm spending it as fast as I make it on upgrades and units. I do, however, appreciate your contribution.