PDA

View Full Version : Tips to high stats low level

1Shot
10-07-2014, 05:10 PM
So for some of you lower levels out there I have thought up some useful tips to staying at a low level with high stats.
•Only rob LTB's! This was a problem when I first started the game because I was robbing nightclubs and condos that give heaps of xp. LTB's only give 3-6 xp per hit.
•Do not do any of the LTQ's. These can level you up 2-3 times just to complete them. Plus you will also save a lot of gold by not competing in them.
•Power Attack in battle of empire city. Only using a power Attack will give you less xp and counts for 3 QA's. This is just optional as I don't even do this because you get less points. But it's up to you!
•Complete epic boss, raid boss, and hit the minimal for syn part of sltq! This is great for stat boosts. However, if you feel you can/may not finish epic boss, do not attempt it because it does give you a fair amount of xp.

Feel free to post more tips below.
Thank you!

Fredfreddy
10-07-2014, 06:05 PM
Rob nothing.
Make a 2nd, 3rd etc account completely dedicated for energy and jump in and out for the SLTQ, don't use your main at all. Also use this account to farm bricks/rob.
PAing only is an interesting suggestion, def saves a lot of XP, but is much more expensive to make your syndicate minimum

Green Drake
10-07-2014, 06:24 PM
Depends on your level. I would not do epic boss if below 30. Levels you way to fast. Jump in and out of syndicate during raid boss just getting best items. Same with sltq events. Extreme low levels can do very well streaking in single person syndicate but need gold. Can make streak goals and win goals with minimal offensive wins.
I have a level 18 with two nightclubs. I robbed just enough to get them. Goal is to be able to get some of the cheaper ltbs thus building stats.
That is my suggestions.

Evan1000
10-07-2014, 08:46 PM
Watch as many gold vids as you can.. if you're on iOS.

If on Android.. complete as many stupid tapjoy offers as you can.

B0ST0N
10-08-2014, 03:27 AM
I agree with the OP. I usually do QA's unless we need to blitz. I never rob anything but LTB's and I only rob if im getting 1mil $$ per exp I'll gain. Always finish EB and RB. I also don't rob much.

dstoner
10-08-2014, 10:49 AM
Good tips....

BIB_Man
10-08-2014, 02:46 PM
Do EB if under lvl 30 also, but hit opponents you know you will lose against, thus triggering a boss but not using XP to get it triggered.

t12pm
10-08-2014, 04:54 PM
So play crime city but only pretend to play 98% of the time great tips why even play

headfaction
10-08-2014, 05:00 PM
I don't have to rob. I make my own money.

1Shot
10-08-2014, 09:53 PM
Thank you for all the feedback! ;)

hexie
10-09-2014, 12:59 AM
superfluous info...

Feel free to post more tips below.
Thank you!

1. Mooch off a good syn. This involves not donating, not doing SLTQ, only QAs on Raid boss targets (or enough for loot) and claiming frequent reasons to not be around. If you get warned, do their mins (once) while you look for the next syn to go to - preferably one with all bonuses so you won't get asked to donate.

Remember: They owe you good stats for your wining personality and valuable time being in their team. Also don't forget to remind high level active players that they suck and don't know how to play. Gree didn't give people walls to not have them posted on :cool:

sister morphine
10-09-2014, 04:11 AM
Power Attack in battle of empire city. Only using a power Attack will give you less xp and counts for 4 QA's
No, a power attack is equivalent to 3x normal attack. It does multiply your attack by 50%

B0ST0N
10-09-2014, 04:20 AM
No, a power attack is equivalent to 3x normal attack. It does multiply your attack by 50%

Agree. I have tildas and usually get between an avg of 530-600 per quick attack. Yet I'll do a PA and get from 1100-1950..... Not worth it unless blitzing for a victory. PA usually only good for taking down a high dl

1Shot
10-09-2014, 04:26 AM
Yeah your right I forgot about.