PDA

View Full Version : Gree no one has recieved Frontline individual reward

Greg76
10-05-2014, 08:37 PM
So far your response is to ask everyone if they have a screenshot. Are you kidding????

Annihilator2
10-05-2014, 08:51 PM
Why do you need second thread about the point? Why is it so important? Unit more, unit less - simple game. In all cases, Gree is owner of gold, units and other items in the game according to agreement ...

VicStreet
10-05-2014, 10:47 PM
I contacted the support is this was their response:

"Thank you for contacting Support.

We are looking into the issue with you not receiving rewards from the Frontline event. Please provide any screen shots at the time this issue was reported so that we can further investigate. We will get back to you as soon as we can!"

Pidgeot
10-05-2014, 11:17 PM
We need more than one thread for this. A lot of us spent money on this and want what we earned. Its as simple as that. Screenshots also mean nothing because I have many screenshots of a 6 air unit scratcher they have yet to award me due to their mess up. Its not that hard to check the server to see it.

Yee
10-05-2014, 11:48 PM
Another typical BS response I got:

As per your complaint, I have gone ahead and reviewed your account. I would like to inform you that, you received all the respective individual
rewards for all completed LTQ goals in Frontline Event.

Gen CheeBye
10-06-2014, 12:50 AM
Wow. I didnt check at first.

Sure I'm pizzed off too. This shouldn't have happened and we shouldn't have to send tickets cos it's a blatant Gree programming error.

Yee
10-06-2014, 02:18 AM
What pisses people off are the usual "sent SS of NOT receiving the prize",
"We have checked and verified you did indeed received all your prizes", " our developers are looking into this" blah blah blah....

Adm. J(K96)
10-06-2014, 04:53 AM
How do you show a screenshot of something you don't have?

Dog bite
10-06-2014, 05:14 AM
Before I went to bed I was at the 800 level for the Indy prize.
The event had about fours left to run.
I would check my inventory for my Indy prize; but I have no idea what to look for.
I guess the prize was that tempory we all must have all missed it.

Blest@iBOB!.mw
10-06-2014, 07:26 AM
Why do you need second thread about the point? Why is it so important? Unit more, unit less - simple game. In all cases, Gree is owner of gold, units and other items in the game according to agreement ...

are you for real? saying whether people who spent money for indy prizes get their prize or not is irrelevant??? then quoting GREE TOS??? jog on loser

P.S. by your post count you obviously talk too god damn much!

P.S.S. Shhhh

I Will Merc You
10-06-2014, 07:52 AM
are you for real? saying whether people who spent money for indy prizes get their prize or not is irrelevant??? then quoting GREE TOS??? jog on loser

P.S. by your post count you obviously talk too god damn much!

P.S.S. Shhhh

The above message is overly covered in Keep your posts coming Blest.

Annihilator2
10-06-2014, 08:16 AM
are you for real?

No. This is sarcasm. And what is good to cry? Gree does not do its job in all cases...

See last complaints: performance issues, stacking in RB master, these rewards, smallest fonts in RB indi,... Nothing changed!

2MblaZ
10-06-2014, 10:12 AM
awaiting on 'official' input of Tadaah or any other rep...

Zakred5
10-06-2014, 01:35 PM
Just recieved indi reward upon restart app.

Tadaaah
10-06-2014, 03:16 PM
As per stated in the other thread, these should now be rewarded. Please let us know if this is not the case.

KjaLLe
10-06-2014, 05:19 PM
As per stated in the other thread, these should now be rewarded. Please let us know if this is not the case.

Got my reward now :)