PDA

View Full Version : For player appreciation mouth...

headfaction
10-05-2014, 08:31 PM
I meant month freaking auto correct anyway... How about a 1 billion dollar building? For players with billions and billions of dollars with nothing to do with. Any thoughts on this??

Annihilator2
10-05-2014, 08:46 PM
Donate to other factions

Huj
10-05-2014, 10:17 PM
Billion dollar building would be cool.

HGF69
10-06-2014, 12:17 AM
Yes great idea

WI(AusNz)
10-06-2014, 04:03 AM
I been saying this for ages. Way overdue.

The_Jedi
10-06-2014, 08:18 AM
I meant month freaking auto correct anyway... How about a 1 billion dollar building? For players with billions and billions of dollars with nothing to do with. Any thoughts on this??

So only those with high IPH should be appreciated? I really like the idea of a really expensive building, but for a player appreciation item, they need to include a lot more people than just the whales

Sierra Hotel
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
$billion building sounds good. It would also be nice not to get thrown out of MW and redirected to Gree forum every 5th time you click "collect all" within the game ..... Already read that page more times than I want to. :)

MAD NUGGETT
10-06-2014, 12:01 PM
$billion building sounds good. It would also be nice not to get thrown out of MW and redirected to Gree forum every 5th time you click "collect all" within the game ..... Already read that page more times than I want to. :)

Yes, this is so annoying. I think it's a display error. iOS is not getting the splash screen that talks about player appreciation month, so when you tap "collect all" it really is tapping "learn more"...

This is only a guess

headfaction
10-06-2014, 02:10 PM
So only those with high IPH should be appreciated? I really like the idea of a really expensive building, but for a player appreciation item, they need to include a lot more people than just the whales

Yeah we have been here longer...

2000y2k
10-06-2014, 02:48 PM
At this point when many players are asking for a billion dollar building why not ask why? Cash has become pointless for many now that cash units and faction bonuses are maxed. Not sure what a higher IPH does at this point for many.

Stumps
10-06-2014, 03:07 PM
I'd appreciate an event with no bugs :)

Its funny though, they launch appreciation month and we see no/little comms in the forums on ongoing issues.

If gree really appreciates the player, they should address these first and look at extra rewards later.

PS. Things i think need addressing are:
1. Game lag.
2. Defence stats (being raided by stats half of your defence)
3. Upgrading money from attacks - im a fan of 4 mil per hit - this could fix point 2.
4. Fixing icons so they dont overlap each other (frontline vs boss)
5. Standardisation of Comms betweens mods and forum.
6. WD pts- after 2+ yrs, i still dont know how these are scored. 350 first hit the 200, 250, etc.
7. Defence buildings- make them useful again like the newer units.

These are just off the top of my head, im sure theres more.

headfaction
10-06-2014, 04:58 PM
At this point when many players are asking for a billion dollar building why not ask why? Cash has become pointless for many now that cash units and faction bonuses are maxed. Not sure what a higher IPH does at this point for many.

Exactly right!

The_Jedi
10-07-2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah we have been here longer...

It's player appreciation month, not whale appreciation month.

Mikethegreat88
10-07-2014, 01:26 PM
A $1 billion building would be great. Or even $20 billion. When the Anniversary Center was released, it cost $100 million and the few people who could afford it would never dream that they'd get it to level 10.

2000y2k
10-07-2014, 01:35 PM
A $1 billion building would be great. Or even $20 billion. When the Anniversary Center was released, it cost $100 million and the few people who could afford it would never dream that they'd get it to level 10.

Again what is the point of increasing IPH when you cannot buy a thing once cash units and faction bonuses are maxed.

Dazzj10
10-07-2014, 01:51 PM
Why not help smaller factions get bonuses..
I know that's what I would do if I had billions to spare

Mikethegreat88
10-07-2014, 01:55 PM
Again what is the point of increasing IPH when you cannot buy a thing once cash units and faction bonuses are maxed.

Good point. Some awesome new cash units would be cool too.

Nihil
10-07-2014, 03:09 PM
All I want is a game that works and the prizes that I earned but was not awarded during the recent Raid Boss event...is that too hard?

Wacmf
10-07-2014, 04:11 PM
All I want is a game that works and the prizes that I earned but was not awarded during the recent Raid Boss event...is that too hard?

It's like woman who says she loves u on your birthday but you get no one where...even after you've been married for a decade... which in,y makes it worse.... That's the relationship GREE has with it's patrons and players

10-07-2014, 04:35 PM

That is, undoubtedly, the most honorable and legit thing I have ever seen in these forums. I tip my hat to you, DazzJ10. This game would be so much better off if there were more players like you. It's not only the right thing to do, but it invests in the future of the game and helps close some of the uncrossable gaps for newer players that could one day help the game feel fresh and competitive again. Well done.

headfaction
10-07-2014, 07:34 PM

I do all the time.

headfaction
10-07-2014, 07:37 PM
Good point. Some awesome new cash units would be cool too.

Yeah that would be even great. Make some high dollar units.

Why so Serious
10-07-2014, 09:01 PM
Well here's what I expect from 'player appreciation month,' the very same thing that happens when I tap on the icon in the help screen to attempt to learn about it, (or whatever that is supposed to do) -nothing

-Commando-
10-08-2014, 08:29 AM
I'm just tired of restarting the game because of the redirect to the Player Appreciation thread.

headfaction
10-10-2014, 07:51 PM
I'm just tired of restarting the game because of the redirect to the Player Appreciation thread.

Yeah that sucks!

Pogo Dawg
10-11-2014, 11:06 AM
All newbies that started accounts, thats great. they get units.
How about Player loyalty month. all those units we purchased 2-3 years ago with gold that are now defunct. let us recycle gold units for 50% cost. all gold units purchased with stats under 1000/1000 with gold gets recycled so we can get units that are viable now. that would keep loyalty to this game.

just a average player that has spent well over $1000 in three years

Pattons3rdarmy
10-12-2014, 12:44 AM
What about 2 sets of buildings. One set billions of cash with units and one set moderate cash smaller units? Same with cash units 1b units with high Atk and def based on rank and moderate cash units based on rank.

Pattons3rdarmy
10-12-2014, 12:45 AM
Also I think Gree should give a anniversary reward to each member based on time played