PDA

View Full Version : Are you kidding me gree????

1S1K
10-05-2014, 04:48 PM
FIX YOUR BROKEN GAME!!!!!!!

It's bad enough over the years wee had to put up with horrible matchmaking, attack algorithms (losing attacks during WD to guys with MILLIONS less in stats) and getting stupid ridiculous replys about "skill points" or "we are aware of this issue and are working on it" but nowwwwww oh but this is the icing on the gree being a complete monkey hammering away on a football....now we can get attacked by anyone!!!!

Now apparently 400M stats beats 1.5 BILLION defense!!!! All day long I've had weak little garbage accounts hitting me, what's the point gree? Why spend money building stats through hard work and gold when now that much of a difference can happen...

FIX YOUR BROKEN CRAP or I know I'm not the only long time player and heavy gold user that will be telling you to take a flying...

Mr.Grumpy
10-05-2014, 06:00 PM
we'll pass you concern on to our developers, thanks.

Annihilator2
10-05-2014, 08:42 PM
It is unbelievable. Put screenshot that this is real. I think that you are mistaken: 4bil attacked your 1.5 bil and reasonably won

Or do you talk about raiding?

Huj
10-05-2014, 10:14 PM
He probably means raiding. Which is possible now. With 600m I was able to raid 1.45 Billion defense dude with 95% success rate lol

bugssss
10-05-2014, 11:10 PM
I think the fact people with much less atk having a high rate of success in raids is a slap to the face to those who spent hundreds of dollars if not more playing this game. You think that by spending a lot of money you'll get ahead and be on top and for what? For someone who probably doesn't spend any money to be able to attack and or raid you? Then you tell me what's the point of spending money at all.. Might as well be gold free!!

Lamentor
10-06-2014, 12:32 AM
Being able to raid people with much higher stats has to be the LEAST broken thing in this entire game. In fact, it's the only way that the smaller players can in any way shape or form compete with the high-end players. It's not broken. Gold spenders will always beat us in EVERYTHING else in the game, so instead of complaining, just deal with it. It's called a "raid" for a reason. A surprise attack. It's not the same as "attacking" by any means. If raiding were not the way it is, there would be less incentive to get on the game and play it for the majority of people that actually play the game.

Now, go be the best at everything else (oh and you're still the best at raiding, by the way) and let that be that.

1S1K
10-06-2014, 03:13 AM
"Being able to raid people with much higher stats has to be the LEAST broken thing in this entire game. In fact, it's the only way that the smaller players can in any way shape or form compete with the high-end players. It's not broken. Gold spenders will always beat us in EVERYTHING else in the game, so instead of complaining, just deal with it. It's called a "raid" for a reason"

And there it is the "everyone plays so everyone gets a trophy" mentality that is ruining society...

NO, screw you, you don't get a trophy and you don't get to raid my 1.5B defense with you 400M stats, cause you need to feel "wanted"

1S1K
10-06-2014, 03:15 AM
And there is nothing wrong with being gold free, but don't spout stupid crap out like "we deserve to be able to beat you because you beat us in everything" that's just stupid

Rob TRK
10-06-2014, 03:37 AM
I have less of an issue with being raided by the smaller accounts. I do treat it as a surprise attack and more fool me for not collecting on time... Ultimately they get lucky... It's then a case of how much you rain down on them afterwards for getting lucky one time... My focus now is rebuilding a no-cash army and replacing those all powerful Growlers, which aren't that powerful really...

Comes down to tactics you apply and not worrying about losing some faux cash which if you have decent enough IPH gets made up quickly anyway...

I raid, I expect to be raided. I retaliate for being raided and expect to be hit back by those with larger Attack...

Yes the algorthim that calculates success has been loosened, but it really isn't a massive issue in my experience.

Lamentor
10-06-2014, 03:40 AM
Quite honestly 1S1K, you're just someone who's hurt because GREE doesn't follow YOUR mentality. I'm saying they do this for a reason. They didn't make the game for JUST you, because if they did, the game wouldn't have made it past the first months of its release. They made it in a way that attracts a larger audience. And again, you fail to understand the definition of a raid. "a sudden attack on an enemy.." "quickly and illicitly take something from (a place)."

You have it backwards. We're not ruining society, we are the society. So are you.

1S1K, if you're going to insult me, next time don't do it by telling me I'm saying things that I'm not. It really doesn't make me look like the idiot. I didn't say we deserve to beat anyone. If anything, I'm saying it balances the game somewhat from the unbalanced gold vs free players(yes it should be this way for the MOST PART, but not every aspect of the game) practically playing 2 completely different games.

Zepson
10-06-2014, 03:48 AM
GREE, do you even know that this game has become totally unbalanced?
With this crazy attack stats gain and nothing towards defense, anybody can raid everybody now.
It's not that few +5 or +10 defense bonus (air, sea etc...) that's going to rebalance the game, it's + alliance defense bonuses that we need!
Raid boss bonus has always been +3,4,5% alliance attack and this game has completely turned around since.
You succeeded in messing up the last bit of logic that was left in this game, now defense is of no importance anymore.
It's a wonder that so many people still keep playing this game.

1S1K
10-06-2014, 04:55 AM
The problem lamentor is, I have no problem being raided by someone of equal or greater stats, that IS part of the game. I have a huge issue being raided by players that have absolutely no business being able to beat me based on their lower stats...what's the point of having greater defense against weak players if it makes no difference...the fact that someone with 3 times or more less attack than my defense winning is pure stupidity!!!

Speed ump
10-06-2014, 04:59 AM
I've been saying it for a year. Gree wants everyone to be attackable. Better get used to that idea. They seem to think it best fits how to bring in the most people that will spend. I don't agree, just the way they have chosen to go. I hardly open my game except for faction events anymore, raiding and attacking have become meaningless if you have a decent income.

Agent Orange
10-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Hmmm the one variable that we don't know. Did they finally fix skill points, in other words if the guy with low attack stats took out your high def stats could it be because they had very high attack skill points and you had low def skill points.

Up till now skill points appeared to be a long standing non functioning item, maybe they finally fixed it. Or just screwed things up some more....

1S1K
10-06-2014, 05:55 AM
No it's def not skill points, in the early days I was dumb and put everything in attack and defense skill points....got more of both than I should ever need....and if skill points now would make up a 1.1B difference....that's just another unreal moment

NaRciS
10-06-2014, 06:28 AM
I would confirm that I have been able to beat players with more then double my stats when raiding.

I would also say I agree with the above by saying this is the least of grees problems right now - nothing is working right.

j

BostonHammer
10-06-2014, 07:07 AM
Hmmm the one variable that we don't know. Did they finally fix skill points, in other words if the guy with low attack stats took out your high def stats could it be because they had very high attack skill points and you had low def skill points.

Up till now skill points appeared to be a long standing non functioning item, maybe they finally fixed it. Or just screwed things up some more....

Skill points have not been fixed. A player with 800m attack beat my 1.6+b defense 12 times without losing. I lost 8 "low" casualty growlers even with my 60% casualty reduction, he lost nothing. I asked him about his skill points and he had 25 in attack, which is a lot for newer players. I have 150 in defense. Still not fixed.

I wish they would admit they don't work and allow us to redistribute att/def skill points only.

Lift Ticket
10-06-2014, 10:29 AM
Skill points have not been fixed. A player with 800m attack beat my 1.6+b defense 12 times without losing. I lost 8 "low" casualty growlers even with my 60% casualty reduction, he lost nothing. I asked him about his skill points and he had 25 in attack, which is a lot for newer players. I have 150 in defense. Still not fixed.

I wish they would admit they don't work and allow us to redistribute att/def skill points only.

Yeah, I agree skill points don't matter one bit....Gree should allow for a re-distribution of these since they are meaningless. I have a bunch of skill points on defense (More than I would like to admit to~moreso I'm kinda embarrassed to say much) and raided by people with 1/8 the att skill points to my def and att stats that are 1/3 or less than my defense.

Mr Art0is
10-06-2014, 12:26 PM
It's bs that free players can hit gold players, no matter what way some twats dress it up it's nonsense.

Gold spenders spend gold to have an advantage, you take that advantage away the gold players no longer spend and likely quit the game, which then leaves the free players with no one to pay for their game.

So gree should start having a long think about how they plan to remedy this as I'm also getting fed up of it.

Splat!
10-06-2014, 12:38 PM
I'm frequently raiding rivals whose defense is 2 and 3 times my Attack. After many hours of raiding, have only had 1 casualty. However, much weaker players raiding me are inflicting high casualties.

2000y2k
10-06-2014, 01:07 PM
That's why the game has defensive buildings right? Errrrr well maybe that's what they were for early on but now they are just used to collect battle points.

Huj
10-06-2014, 02:19 PM
Shhhhhh I raided 10B+ over the weekend and counting. So don't spoil my fun! lol

FYI is a 175m+175+350M raid on a lvl 10 Arctic Oil Rig thing on the high side or do people raid more? :)
Raiding 4 of those alone gave me more $ then my IPH for 3 full days! LOL

I Will Merc You
10-06-2014, 02:57 PM
Level 128, 400m defense, 349 defensive skill points..........and got my entire base annihilated by a 220m attack stat player.

This is both funny, and sad.

Funny that something so seemingly simple as attack/defense skill points is actually not simple at all.

Sad that GREE REFUSES to address this issue. Sad that veterans have been lobbying for this to be addressed for YEARS. Sad that this thread has 23 responses, and ZERO from GREE.

Agent Orange
10-06-2014, 04:17 PM
Level 128, 400m defense, 349 defensive skill points..........and got my entire base annihilated by a 220m attack stat player.

This is both funny, and sad.

Funny that something so seemingly simple as attack/defense skill points is actually not simple at all.

Sad that GREE REFUSES to address this issue. Sad that veterans have been lobbying for this to be addressed for YEARS. Sad that this thread has 23 responses, and ZERO from GREE.

Sad indeed, why I leave my base dark. Except that occaisionally I just swipe across my base or click on an empty spot and the flippin bad programming of the game rebuilds the darn buildings. Might just as well nuke everything, since quite obviously things aren't ever going to improve.

Agent Orange
10-06-2014, 04:17 PM
That's why the game has defensive buildings right? Errrrr well maybe that's what they were for early on but now they are just used to collect battle points.

You make funny, eh.

buckshot
10-06-2014, 04:37 PM
I'd like to personally thank Gree for really screwing up thus time. Our Raid Boss event was frozen at 3/11 kills on mission 23/29. We continued killing the required bosses needed to complete RB to 29/29. We took screen shots to record the kills along the way, sent in multiple tickets begging Gree to fix it ASAP only to get an apology today saying the Raid Boss prizes have been distributed and there's nothing they can do about it. Really Gree? Why don't you apologize to the 60 members who worked so hard to grind out kills to finally beat the RB only to get to prizes. Apologize to all that spent gold while your at it. Apologize to everyone whi has wasted over 2 years playing this glitchy, cheating, terrible customer service game. I myself am through with this constant BS, and couldn't be more dissapointed in Gree and its incompetent staff. Thanks for taking away what WE EARNED Gree, its much appreciated.

GrimAmoeba
10-06-2014, 04:55 PM
I'd like to personally thank Gree for really screwing up thus time. Our Raid Boss event was frozen at 3/11 kills on mission 23/29. We continued killing the required bosses needed to complete RB to 29/29. We took screen shots to record the kills along the way, sent in multiple tickets begging Gree to fix it ASAP only to get an apology today saying the Raid Boss prizes have been distributed and there's nothing they can do about it. Really Gree? Why don't you apologize to the 60 members who worked so hard to grind out kills to finally beat the RB only to get to prizes. Apologize to all that spent gold while your at it. Apologize to everyone whi has wasted over 2 years playing this glitchy, cheating, terrible customer service game. I myself am through with this constant BS, and couldn't be more dissapointed in Gree and its incompetent staff. Thanks for taking away what WE EARNED Gree, its much appreciated.

Bye, since you quit maybe quit posting also.

Splat!
10-06-2014, 11:05 PM
I don't even bother looking at their stats anymore. No reason to. I've won every single raid out of hundreds, and hundreds (except for 1) against 2 and 3 times stats. Best is 3.25 times (repeatedly w/o loss or casualty) only because I've not yet found defense more than 3.25 times my Attack. I golded through Prestige LTQ yesterday, but no more. No reason to. Stats don't matter anymore, not a bit. Gree is trying to show us we were all nuts all this time for pursuing nothing of any value. Try it. Just raid w/o any concern as to defense. Promise, no worries mate!

And where is Gree? Not here, not assuring us an honest mistake occurred that will soon be fixed. Not saying, hold on, while we work diligently to correct the destruction of the very fiber of this, or any game. Nope. No Tadaaah, no Clementine, no CJ. They have no idea because they never played this game and have no reason to think a fatal error was just made. I'll take advantage and raid the big boys constantly, because they aren't big boys anymore. We are all equal. Well isn't that nice?

Toodoolou! I'm off to play Monopoly - Gangnang Gree style. All of the players have unlimited money and unlimited credit. Should not be fun. Just like MW, once stats no longer mattered.

Zepson
10-07-2014, 03:41 AM
I'm frequently raiding rivals whose defense is 2 and 3 times my Attack. After many hours of raiding, have only had 1 casualty. However, much weaker players raiding me are inflicting high casualties.

And you (or anyone else for that matter) think this is normal?
GREE, this could well be the last straw for the gold spending players, soon we'll see more empty bases then big loaded bases, do you realize that?

Zepson
10-07-2014, 03:54 AM
Congrats! That's awesome!

And there he is, Tadaaah !
Reading and answering a totally useless post (The ORIGINAL Navy SEALs thanks you!
I cannot say enough about how honored we feel to finally finish Masters RB!).

WHAT ABOUT THE POSTS THAT REALLY MATTER, DUDE?

1S1K
10-07-2014, 05:36 AM
It doesn't matter to them, just like the ridiculous response I got on my ticket using the same pre-generated STUPID replies these "customer service" reps have been using for almost 3 years "we are aware of this problem and are investigating it...blah blah blah" just be upfront and honest and say "our game is completely screwed up right now and we have no idea how to fix it, so stop spending gold on it to improve your stats because any weakling can attack anyone right now and we truly don't care"

And you have these low stat players now proud as peacocks that they can attack someone 3.5 times higher...Brilliant gree just bloody brilliant!

When is the last time an event actually went off without being screwed up? I sure as heck don't remember!

And fix anything? How about the "buy L15 walls button" the leaders have been asking for years for them to create? They don't fix anything they just put a new coat of shine on the turd until the stink comes through again.

Apollo13
10-07-2014, 06:52 AM
I am not worry about people with weaker stats raiding me. I am more concern about losing units as well. I think it should be the other way, people being raided, lose money while people raiding to lose units. I get people with half my stats raiding me and I am losing Captain Carriers as well on top of the money...this is crazy GREE Maths.

warraw
10-07-2014, 06:58 AM
don't get mad, get even.

I have gotten in touch with Apple and they are arranging a full refund of my entire Sep gold purchases.

Simply tell them that you have wasted money building stats whilst players with less than 1/3 of yours still beat you 20 times in a row. It's never been this way and only recently did this screw up occur. After numerous complains to the developers, all you get are template replies with nothing being done.

I urge everyone to do this and stop getting taken for a ride.

Incompetency cannot be tolerated and they really need to stop taking us paying customers for granted.

I sure am happy I got my money back. You should do the same for your honor and integrity.

warraw
10-07-2014, 07:10 AM
300m attack guy raided my 680m def for 25 times and won every single one.

480m attack guy raided my 1.5b def for 15 times and won every single one.

Player calls Apple and gets $700 back.

I'll like to thank Greetards for finally letting us all know that it's useless spending money to build stats and for inspiring me to get my money back.

Oh and I even get to keep whatever gold I have left too.

I think we all know who the real winner is here.

Tadaaah
10-07-2014, 09:50 AM
Locking. Insults towards developers.