PDA

View Full Version : Just joined lvl 2 looking for advise

KCjamss
10-05-2014, 12:45 PM
Well the post says it well. I currently play MW and Figured I would try out LoW also. I need advise on what to do and best way to grow. Also would like some info on aliences. Thanks!

Silentoblivion
10-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Well, have a little patience is what I can tell ya, I feel this is one of the few games were you dont have to spend money to be on top, just hoard energy and morale boosters, max your UC units, the rocket squads as you can tell by most of the posts here are extremely useful at later stages in the game, use ten keys at once to get units when getting units, I feel that has a better drop rate for rare, or SR units. play the events as far as you can to get whatever prizes you can at your level, without using any boosters, it wont make much of a difference at low levels, once you have hoarded maybe 30 of each and have some decent units, then try to go a bit farther in invasion and boss events. Keep up with the thread and the Wiki, this comunity of players actually give great advice on how to play and beat some levels.

Bloodanguts
10-05-2014, 06:34 PM
I concure with Silents advice. Patience is key. It really don't matter if ya try and spend a bunch of money, the drops are random. I've been doing this for about 5 months and I'm very close to a elite squad without spending a dime. Check out this forum and there's another with a lot of info and guys that talk tactics every day. Got to leauge of war wikia.

KCjamss
10-05-2014, 07:27 PM
Thanks for the tips!!! Too bad patience is not my strong suit. I will just work on what levels I can and keep upgrading units. Are there any rooms on groupme for this game?

Bloodanguts
10-05-2014, 07:35 PM
I don't know about group me but we just downloaded Palringo because the ingame chat sucks. Get Palringo and you can join our allience. StrontiumDogs is the name of our allience.

KCjamss
10-07-2014, 10:53 AM
Thanks! What info do you need on parlingo to add me?

BaziOne
10-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Groupme is better than Palringo - so I suggest getting on groupme instead. That will help you recruit the best players who have been active on, and are familar with, other Gree games since they are already on groupme for the most part.

KCjamss
10-07-2014, 03:25 PM
I have been on groupme but don't know any LoW rooms for it.

Amadeus
10-09-2014, 07:18 PM
Groupme is better than Palringo - so I suggest getting on groupme instead. That will help you recruit the best players who have been active on, and are familar with, other Gree games since they are already on groupme for the most part.

Will you mind explaining to me how groupme is better? We have tried it once however we had so many issues trying to get members to find the chat room among other issues and found Palringo to be way more efficient. Maybe I am missing something.

AmadeusINC
Commander