PDA

View Full Version : Say what? No prizes for finishing Deadly raid boss Masters?!

Sparkle
10-05-2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah you heard right. We had the same freeze of the counting device that many of you described, but we figured that the raid boss events would pay out its prizes all the same if we continued to kill the prescribed numbers required to complete the remaining levels. The team actually got the whole way to the end of the Masters level for the first time ever. What we found at the end so far is a big empty goose egg. That's right. Zero units and zero Valor stars and zero boosts were awarded for our work from level 23/29 through the final level. Believe me killing that many high level bosses is seriously hard labor. We definitely deserve to get every one of the prizes that we earned. I hope Gree is listening. Did this happen to any other teams?

john2DB4D
10-05-2014, 06:34 AM
Yes CAG Reboot is in the same position. Several have submitted tickets with screen shots and we are waiting on Gree to respond. Wouldn't it be nice if Gree staff worked the weekends when we are giving them so much money?

buckshot
10-05-2014, 06:50 AM
As a result of this major screw up, we are missing out on 2,670,706 in raw attack stats, 900,000 valor and 5% alliance attack boost. Its a shame that we can't even enjoy the fruits of our labor after finally completing masters, without any outside help either.

Nihil
10-05-2014, 08:06 AM
true - Masters goals froze at level 23. We completed all of the requirements and have screenshots but have not heard back from Gree...

Zakred5
10-05-2014, 09:20 AM
Our faction is stuck on last level prestige on 2/10, been this way for two days. There's another earlier topic on this, check it out...because the problem is probably with your device (sure Gree, sure)

Dirty Mind
10-05-2014, 10:33 AM
Ours is working fine and we will finish in an hour or 2, but I guarantee we would have stopped the minute we didnt get a reward. Why waste so much time and folders?

Bndawgs
10-05-2014, 10:58 AM
should never had continued without the goals working properly. good luck, but i doubt gree will do anything for you

Gavin*
10-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Your gameware jacks up and you won't take the effort to investigate those factions who had issues due to YOUR eff up and reward them accordingly?!?!? Way to go greeDY! No more gold purchases from me.

goldacre84
10-05-2014, 11:31 AM
I can't help but be sceptical about this claim.

Nihil
10-05-2014, 11:58 AM
Our faction is stuck on last level prestige on 2/10, been this way for two days. There's another earlier topic on this, check it out...because the problem is probably with your device (sure Gree, sure)

I'd like to see what the odds are of 60 individuals using a variety of devices and os having the exact same problem at the exact same time?

The reason we continued working on the Masters goals was so that if gree corrected it, we would receive the prizes and also so we could have our members collect the units for the Indy portion.

buckshot
10-06-2014, 12:08 AM
.any mods input would be nice

Cyann
10-06-2014, 04:32 AM
Why? Just because your faction had no issues? You can be sceptical all you want. We have proof to back our claim. It is more than one faction that has had this issue. We reported the issue right away but of course Gree is taking their time looking into a glitch on a timed event.

Markus.Sturm
10-06-2014, 04:50 AM
looks like you guys have been given the dev team that formerly worked on Legends at War... have fun watching this game go down the drain and eventually shut down as well (as happened with Monster Quest and Legends at War previously...)

plavine
10-06-2014, 05:19 AM
.any mods input would be nice
It is still before 8 am Monday .no one is at Gree yet

ptong
10-06-2014, 05:45 AM
I can't help but be sceptical about this claim.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgZHkpMjSIo

Gavin*
10-06-2014, 03:01 PM
Gree is about to lose loyal gold buying customers if they don't make this right!!!

NaRciS
10-07-2014, 08:51 AM
Hi,

Someone mentioned backing up the claim and also Tadaaah closed the other 'please award thread' - I understand why you closed the thread Tadaaah but our faction including myself sent in tickets - I am not looking to make them go faster , today I had the generic reply about restarting the device or bank some cash to reset - we beat 28 lvl 100's in a row we took the screen grab's from the boss history to prove this, in-fact we even let one escape to see if it would reset the counter back to zero (it got stuck on prestige 27/27 - 2/10 in a row) - this was all three days ago and we have been supplying all the screen shots and information as requested in support.

We even beat another 10 in a row last night to just prove the point - the event is now finished and I was asked for the screen shots from support (These were supplied) even though you must have a record of the kills, I was asked for my player and device details (supplied) I was told my request had been upgraded - then today I again received the generic response again saying please restart the device and that the support team knows of the issue - sorry for the problems...

They then closed the ticket??!!

So in the thread 'Please Award' you mentioned that this is not the place to discuss tickets but what else should we do...

We have gone down the right route, we have supplied all the information of every kill (we have been here before with gree support) - we have done everything right and proved beyond doubt that the goal was achieved and that we tried every angle to get the goal working but the ticket just gets closed.

Any advice would be welcomed :)

Jester

ptong
10-07-2014, 07:18 PM
PMed you, please see inbox.

Hi,

Someone mentioned backing up the claim and also Tadaaah closed the other 'please award thread' - I understand why you closed the thread Tadaaah but our faction including myself sent in tickets - I am not looking to make them go faster , today I had the generic reply about restarting the device or bank some cash to reset - we beat 28 lvl 100's in a row we took the screen grab's from the boss history to prove this, in-fact we even let one escape to see if it would reset the ....

Jester

headfaction
10-07-2014, 07:30 PM
Seeing s$&@ like this makes me wish I never downloaded this game. What a crappy company that loses touch with their customers on the daily.

CAG Gomer
10-07-2014, 08:00 PM
CAG reboot = top 50 team

Seal Team 6 = top 50 team

I am positive both have major gold spenders in their teams... both are getting SCREWED by GREE(DY). This is another example of favoritism. If it was "Pirates" the issue would have been fixed and they would have got their prizes already.

CAG has proof that the levels were completed... all we keep getting is "canned answers"... Please do the right thing and issue the prizes we earned.

If we do not get our prizes it seems like gree telling us they do not care about their customers and that we only have one recourse...to ask for our $ back from apple/google store? Come one do the right thing and give the prizes that were awarded. Tickets were submitted and proof was taken... what else is needed? This impacted more than one individual and more than one faction/team.

I am sure this will get locked now and i will get booted.... or the entire thread deleted.

ptong
10-07-2014, 08:11 PM
The prize just came in! Thank you for helping in fixing this Tadaah, Clementine & Allen!

Sparkle
10-12-2014, 10:45 AM
The prize just came in! Thank you for helping in fixing this Tadaah, Clementine & Allen!

What prize just came in? Five days ago a few came in for my faction but many people including me are still waiting. Five days? All of the proof was sent several times. What will it take?

zxcv1
10-14-2014, 08:10 PM
We're still waiting the prize along from 23/29 to 28/29. We would be very grateful that we could finally get the rewards, which we should already have 2 weeks ago. Thanks.