PDA

View Full Version : Can we get more than 40 expansions?

pamper
10-05-2014, 03:22 AM
I have completed Hood Expansion 40 in August and slowly I am running out of space.
I dont want to sell any buildings but would appreciate more Hood expansions.
Wonder if they come up within that 'Player Appreciation Month' - maybe they could offer
1 free Expansion!
Oh yes, I know I am dreaming ............. :cool:

Weasel
10-05-2014, 09:34 AM
Sell some buildings. All the buildings worth having, including all the LTBs (even the crap LTBs), require less than half the available space in a full-sized hood.

Defence buildings are very useless. If you have any of those hogging space just be aware that taking up space is all those buildings are good for.

madnoob
10-05-2014, 02:44 PM
I have every regular money building x2 and lots of ltbs two of each I still have room. Its not a pretty hood but it pumps out almost 40m per hour

headfaction
10-05-2014, 08:09 PM
Any building that produces money is better then deleting a building...

B0ST0N
10-06-2014, 05:11 AM

I disagree

Dipstik
10-06-2014, 09:23 AM

What's the cost of the 40th expansion? How much is it going to cost for the additional ones you're requesting? Compare that to the expected value of your barber shops and then get back to me.

TheJess
10-06-2014, 10:11 AM
I have completed Hood Expansion 40 in August and slowly I am running out of space.
I dont want to sell any buildings but would appreciate more Hood expansions.
Wonder if they come up within that 'Player Appreciation Month' - maybe they could offer
1 free Expansion!
Oh yes, I know I am dreaming ............. :cool:

This seems like a reasonable request, if you do not wish to sell off your buildings, or wish to make some artwork with the space.

However, I recall a while ago Funzio saying there was some technical problem with raising further the number of hood expansions. Not sure if that technical glitch in the game program code ever has been overcome.

Max Power
10-06-2014, 10:13 AM
What's the cost of the 40th expansion? How much is it going to cost for the additional ones you're requesting? Compare that to the expected value of your barber shops and then get back to me.

Do you REALLY want him to get back to you?

Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?

pamper
10-07-2014, 03:31 AM
the 40th Expansion is 1 bn and I already have it, the next would be 1.1bn, 1.2bn etc. if GREE considers to install more.
And its not a matter of money, I have 4.2bn in my bank and I make 55mil per hour

pamper
10-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Do you REALLY want him to get back to you?

Rhetorical questions: Do we need them?

you probably dont, but I would like to have more expansions

pamper
10-07-2014, 03:33 AM
Sell some buildings. All the buildings worth having, including all the LTBs (even the crap LTBs), require less than half the available space in a full-sized hood.

Defence buildings are very useless. If you have any of those hogging space just be aware that taking up space is all those buildings are good for.

yes, I consider to sell my def buildings, they serve for nothing, as you mentioned

AppleMacGuy
10-08-2014, 07:38 AM
Expansions were frozen for a long, long time at around 30 IIRC? The explanation given by gree was that there were some technical issues with increasing it but eventually it did happen. If you play any of the other original Funzio games such as MW or KA, you'll see that they adopted a block-based expansion paradigm rather than a strip-based one in CC. IIRC, Funzio realised too late in the day that strip-based was a mistake but corrected it for KA & MW.

I'm sure there's more to the story about expansion limitations in CC but gree have never given us a detailed explanation.

In the meantime, as other advised, the simple solutions are make good use of the space available which is actually quite adequate and also delete useless defence buildings.

Max Power
10-08-2014, 09:27 AM
My income is 52mil and my next expansion would be the 300mil one. Still, I have a lot of empty space. AppleMacGuy has an amazing income and I bet he has a little space as well.

The only reason to need an expansion above 40 at this time is if you are a building collector, which is OK, I guess, but not important to income.

Green Drake
10-08-2014, 10:04 AM
My income is 52mil and my next expansion would be the 300mil one. Still, I have a lot of empty space. AppleMacGuy has an amazing income and I bet he has a little space as well.

The only reason to need an expansion above 40 at this time is if you are a building collector, which is OK, I guess, but not important to income.
Like the way you looked at that. My iph is 72 mill and my next expansion is only 60 mill and I have zero need to do that expansion any time soon.

Dipstik
10-08-2014, 10:54 AM
I want enough expansions that people get bored trying to find my good buildings :)

TRAZ
10-08-2014, 07:59 PM
More expansions means more room for hood art. Sign me up Gree.

crime cow
10-08-2014, 10:30 PM
I want enough expansions that people get bored trying to find my good buildings :)

That's the same strategy you apply when posting on the forum...

pamper
10-09-2014, 03:40 AM
Expansions were frozen for a long, long time at around 30 IIRC? The explanation given by gree was that there were some technical issues with increasing it but eventually it did happen. If you play any of the other original Funzio games such as MW or KA, you'll see that they adopted a block-based expansion paradigm rather than a strip-based one in CC. IIRC, Funzio realised too late in the day that strip-based was a mistake but corrected it for KA & MW.

I'm sure there's more to the story about expansion limitations in CC but gree have never given us a detailed explanation.

In the meantime, as other advised, the simple solutions are make good use of the space available which is actually quite adequate and also delete useless defence buildings.
Thanks for the Explanation - lets hope they correct the expansions in CC too and let us have more space.
Until then I will delete some defence buildings if necessary

pamper
10-09-2014, 03:45 AM

LOL, I am a building collector and a money collector - I make 55mil/h and have over 4bn in my bank and I am constantly upgrading my buildings

crime cow
10-09-2014, 04:38 AM
LOL, I am a building collector and a money collector - I make 55mil/h and have over 4bn in my bank and I am constantly upgrading my buildings

Why are you still banking?

Green Drake
10-09-2014, 04:58 AM
Why are you still banking?
If he is active in robbing and attacking he could potentially lose a good bit of cash if he didn't.

Max Power
10-09-2014, 06:26 AM
More expansions means more room for hood art. Sign me up Gree.

GP.

Did not think of that.

OK, expansions are for building collectors and artists.

TheJess
10-09-2014, 08:20 AM
That's the same strategy you apply when posting on the forum...

Hahahahaha.

crime cow
10-09-2014, 08:31 AM
If he is active in robbing and attacking he could potentially lose a good bit of cash if he didn't.

He said his IPH was $55M. If this is true than the only reason to bank is he either has free banking or he's not very good at math.

Weasel
10-09-2014, 09:02 AM
He said his IPH was $55M. If this is true than the only reason to bank is he either has free banking or he's not very good at math.

At that iph bank fees are nothing. Some people bank because the fact they do so actually upsets other people. To each their own, and if you think you can tell people how to play their game I suggest you get off your high horse.

Green Drake
10-09-2014, 09:07 AM
So. My iph is higher than his and I bank. But I am also very active in robbing. When you are this resets the number of times you can be attacked. More to it than that but I have lost 28 mill in 20 mins before. So for me it makes sense to bank.

crime cow
10-09-2014, 09:08 AM
At that iph bank fees are nothing. Some people bank because the fact they do so actually upsets other people. To each their own, and if you think you can tell people how to play their game I suggest you get off your high horse.

I don't care how he plays his game, but I hate to see people throw money away...but if you think you can tell other people what they can and can't post on the forum then I wish you would get your Shetland Pony out of my way!!

PhantomNine
10-09-2014, 09:26 AM
the 40th Expansion is 1 bn and I already have it, the next would be 1.1bn, 1.2bn etc. if GREE considers to install more.
And its not a matter of money, I have 4.2bn in my bank and I make 55mil per hour

4.2b in the bank and your iph is 55m? My iph is half of yours and I have 5xs that in my bank! I'm constantly leveling up my buildings and have expanded my hood to the max. Strange???

Green Drake
10-09-2014, 09:48 AM
4.2b in the bank and your iph is 55m? My iph is half of yours and I have 5xs that in my bank! I'm constantly leveling up my buildings and have expanded my hood to the max. Strange???
Apparently he has spent his money leveling higher iph buildings, which cost more. Seems like a good strategy to me.

crime cow
10-09-2014, 10:05 AM
Apparently he has spent his money leveling higher iph buildings, which cost more. Seems like a good strategy to me.

True. It also depends on the needs of your syndicate…

PhantomNine
10-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Green Drake and Crime Cow you've both brought up good points. My syndicate has all bonuses and I'm not only working on leveling my LTBs but my regular buildings as well. I figure no one really wants to rob one those old buildings. Guess I had one of those duh moments;()

Max Power
10-09-2014, 10:43 AM
Not sure why people care what they have in the bank. It's meaningless.

crime cow
10-09-2014, 10:51 AM
So. My iph is higher than his and I bank. But I am also very active in robbing. When you are this resets the number of times you can be attacked. More to it than that but I have lost 28 mill in 20 mins before. So for me it makes sense to bank.

Your logic is sound and you might be seeing a MUCH higher rate of attack than I am. I've been playing for a year and a half and have 30,000 robbery wins, so I'm a fairly active robber also. My IPH is almost $30M and I stopped banking a long time ago. I lose $174,000 every time I'm attacked so I would have to get attacked 574 times for every billion I make for banking to be worthwhile (@10% fee). I'm attacked WAY less than that, so for me banking is very expensive. Even during this last war I only had 47 losses, which was an all time high as I'm usually 10 losses or less...

Are you still robbing? Takes me forever now to find someone I can rob now with the recent RL changes, so I can't imagine how long it takes you to find a target now. Of course I'm average stats for my level. If you came in as a camper or if you've built monster stats it could be easier for you I suppose.

Green Drake
10-09-2014, 11:06 AM
My iph is 73 mill. Level 250 and yes very actively rob and have been playing for little less than 2 years. I do have some of the banking mods but I found when I didn't bank it was pretty much non-stop that I would be attacked.
Honestly even if I was to lose the full 10% I wouldn't even notice at this point.

I have no problem finding targets. It has never been a problem at any level.

pamper
10-14-2014, 03:58 AM
True. It also depends on the needs of your syndicate…
I already spent 1bn to my syndicate! Same as you, I can only upgrade 2 bldgs at same time and I have no more bldgs to build, except for the useless defence bldgs (which I am going to sell anyway), I have no other choice to bank the money from collecting my bldgs, no robbing no attacking!
I could spend the Money to GREE to employ more people to solve issues faster :cool:

<3 Hz
10-14-2014, 08:35 AM
I bank because I like to make other players upset. Lol

pamper
10-14-2014, 09:22 AM
I bank because I like to make other players upset. Lol

LOL :p good tactic aswell