PDA

View Full Version : Free Gold Videos on Android

ju100
10-05-2014, 01:47 AM
Last time I had videos for free gold on my droid, it was like two month ago.
I have the usual message : "no videos for your device" (like a dev said, I think it was Sirius, the device plays a role in the video availability)

Does anyone on droid have videos? If yes, which device do you have?

Thanks in advance,

ju

petezx
10-05-2014, 03:03 AM
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 started getting videos again a couple of weeks ago but only 2 or 3 a day

ju100
10-05-2014, 03:28 AM
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 started getting videos again a couple of weeks ago but only 2 or 3 a day

Thanks! Will try with that

NO_BS
10-05-2014, 03:29 AM
My android Samsung Note 2 stopped running any free gold videos as well about 2 months +. I think it happened shortly after one of the updates and you can’t even push the Video button, it just auto tells you no video available. Sent a ticket to GREE and guess what they say, Free gold videos will depend on the area you are in and on 3rd parties participation!!! I send back a reply, then how do you explain for my 2nd account on iOS on iPad mini is still able to get Free Gold videos every week? And both on the same service provider!! Not surprising I did not get any response back from GREE after that nor acknowledging any problems. Strangely I notice my MW on android screen for Free Video changed recently but still no videos for free gold! Will see what happens the next few weeks but not holding my breath.

ju100
10-05-2014, 03:47 AM
My android Samsung Note 2 stopped running any free gold videos as well about 2 months +. I think it happened shortly after one of the updates and you can’t even push the Video button, it just auto tells you no video available. Sent a ticket to GREE and guess what they say, Free gold videos will depend on the area you are in and on 3rd parties participation!!! I send back a reply, then how do you explain for my 2nd account on iOS on iPad mini is still able to get Free Gold videos every week? And both on the same service provider!! Not surprising I did not get any response back from GREE after that nor acknowledging any problems. Strangely I notice my MW on android screen for Free Video changed recently but still no videos for free gold! Will see what happens the next few weeks but not holding my breath.

I know, at least 10 videos a day on my iOS, none on my Galaxy S4.
That's why I ask if anyone with a specific device, get a lot more (or even 1 more) videos each day...

ju100
10-05-2014, 05:24 AM
Tried with a Galaxy S5, still no videos
I really think their "no video for your device" is not why we don't have videos
Can we have a real answer from Gree? No Sirius, I don't want your telling us it's our devices or ethnics or whatever, I have vids on my old 4s and tried with a brand new droid. So please check with the ads' provider what wrong before coming back with an answer please!

The Pharoah
10-05-2014, 08:16 AM
Simple, advertisers don't want to sell to Android users because it's an unregulated market with lower prices and more competition, so they can't charge as much for their product.

I expect there are plenty of videos of iphone/ipad, because it's controlled and therefore free content is limited, so users expect to pay for content.

ju100
10-05-2014, 08:53 AM
Simple, advertisers don't want to sell to Android users because it's an unregulated market with lower prices and more competition, so they can't charge as much for their product.

I expect there are plenty of videos of iphone/ipad, because it's controlled and therefore free content is limited, so users expect to pay for content.

I really think it is the explanation, I just wonder why Gree never answer something like that. You know, like when you answer honestly to your customers...

Luke7676
10-05-2014, 01:58 PM
Have you all tried resetting your advertising id in Google settings? Most of the time that works, if your having problems getting videos.

Henrik Y
10-05-2014, 03:37 PM
Gold videos doesn't work for me, get a only a black screen with the text "watch the video to earn gold" and an X to close and go back.

Dirty Mind
10-05-2014, 03:44 PM
Thanks Luke, I'm sure it wont last for long now. I hope you're the Luke I keep raiding.

Luke7676
10-05-2014, 04:07 PM
Thanks Luke, I'm sure it wont last for long now. I hope you're the Luke I keep raiding.

Anytime. Nope that's not this Luke. I do not lose very often ;)

Dirty Mind
10-05-2014, 04:20 PM
Anytime. Nope that's not this Luke. I do not lose very often ;)

That explains a lot. Dont lose very often = top team. top team = spends lots of money. Spends lots of money = lacks the intelligence to not announce something that benefits the players. My first comment was sarcasm. You obviously have plenty of gold. Keep your mouth shut and let the rest of us get some for free after months of having no videos available.