PDA

View Full Version : We are not customers... We are pawns to their game!

headfaction
10-04-2014, 10:16 PM
That's the way gree treats us. So why do we stand for it? Any thoughts?

Russ-navy
10-04-2014, 10:45 PM
if I don't like the way the store treats me, I leave and never return, and I will tell my friends so they could be aware off and save the aggravation that I went thru, we must understand we are all working people, and we all make mistakes, some only costs minor costs some cost major, but we still move forward, once we are perfect and make no mistakes, and that cash drawer is accurate to the penny for a year at a 7-11, then we might have a point to really say something, but then it falls on human ears, and have put your aggravation on paper, and we all know by then it just sounds like a crazy person crying over 5 cents on a candy bar

Miss Soprano
10-04-2014, 11:10 PM
if I don't like the way the store treats me, I leave and never return, and I will tell my friends so they could be aware off and save the aggravation that I went thru, we must understand we are all working people, and we all make mistakes, some only costs minor costs some cost major, but we still move forward, once we are perfect and make no mistakes, and that cash drawer is accurate to the penny for a year at a 7-11, then we might have a point to really say something, but then it falls on human ears, and have put your aggravation on paper, and we all know by then it just sounds like a crazy person crying over 5 cents on a candy bar
I used to rob the s$&@ out of 7-eleven when I worked there lol. Voiding customers items and pocketing the money lol. Similar to what I've done here on the game for years lol. Getting paid! "The wanderer"