PDA

View Full Version : protest

Champion24
10-04-2014, 03:04 PM
Wow what a great boycott top teams.. 20M ip.s by taw alone..
I.m sure gree inc are brickin it now..
your sheep top teams.. keep tapping
:)

Evan1000
10-04-2014, 05:04 PM
This so called "boycott" is hilarious. Original terms of the boycott were to not even press the declare button.. everyone did. Then you have SAS2 that completely took off and had Top 1 for a lil bit, and all the other "boycotting" teams were scattered across the leaderboard in the Top 250's or so since they were using free hits only, no gold.

Then you have the top top teams such as rons dons and Light Out, who were supposed to have the biggest impact on the boycott as they're top gold spenders.. skyrocket in their rankings. Rons dons even managed to hold Top 5 for a while.

All the other Top 30 teams are sprawled across, some actually in the Top 30 and others in the Top 150/250 since the boycott turned from absolutely no fighting to free hits plus some gold.

What a boycott.. this'll show GREE we mean business :D

AZZ.
10-04-2014, 05:49 PM
Just watch the gold rush at the end. IMO it's not going to work.

Blaggard
10-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Check IP. It's waaaaay down.

Quatargate
10-04-2014, 09:52 PM
everyone is going to rush at the end to get their prizes. not much of a protest. Will be back to normal eventually.

Beamer 420
10-04-2014, 09:55 PM
We still have 36 hours and the top 5 teams have over 60 million combined IP......seems like the same ol same.

t12pm
10-05-2014, 12:18 AM
They are all to proud of fake pixels to do nothing for 1 war. God forbid if taw missed their name on one district in game when you have money usually no brains and common sense come with it

FlyMeMoon
10-05-2014, 02:02 AM
Player Appreciation Minute must have turned it around. Ask the Developer and & all those other exciting initiatives hastily put together by the masterminds at Gree worked.

Dubstik
10-05-2014, 03:31 AM
They are all to proud of fake pixels to do nothing for 1 war. God forbid if taw missed their name on one district in game when you have money usually no brains and common sense come with it

What are fake pixels?

t12pm
10-05-2014, 07:48 AM
What are fake pixels?

All the pixels they are buying, when they quit or game is done they have nothing to show therefore they are fake pixels

Max Power
10-05-2014, 07:50 AM
The pixels are real. They just have no meaningful real world value.

t12pm
10-05-2014, 07:54 AM
The pixels are real. They just have no meaningful real world value.

They are real in game but what are they when game ends you have nothing to show

TheJess
10-05-2014, 09:23 AM

After this war there will be a Hall Of Fame and a Hall Of Shame. If Silentt Assassins continues and declines a last minute gold spending spree, they will headline the Hall of Fame, with honorable mentions to Tam and The Billionaire. If things continue as they are going The Hall of Shame will include The Art of War, Silent Assassins 2, HTC Blue, Goodfellas Empire (and any other syn taking advantage to crack into the top 10 when they never have been before).

Evan1000
10-05-2014, 09:31 AM
After this war there will be a Hall Of Fame and a Hall Of Shame. If Silentt Assassins continues and declines a last minute gold spending spree, they will headline the Hall of Fame, with honorable mentions to Tam and The Billionaire. If things continue as they are going The Hall of Shame will include The Art of War, Silent Assassins 2, HTC Blue, Goodfellas Empire (and any other syn taking advantage to crack into the top 10 when they never have been before).

Except all of those teams are actually Top 10, minus the goodfellas, which took the place of light out that are around top 30. Only top team that stayed somewhat true to the boycott.

Eddie Eagle Eye
10-05-2014, 01:18 PM
This so called "boycott" is hilarious. Original terms of the boycott were to not even press the declare button.. everyone did. Then you have SAS2 that completely took off and had Top 1 for a lil bit, and all the other "boycotting" teams were scattered across the leaderboard in the Top 250's or so since they were using free hits only, no gold.

Then you have the top top teams such as rons dons and Light Out, who were supposed to have the biggest impact on the boycott as they're top gold spenders.. skyrocket in their rankings. Rons dons even managed to hold Top 5 for a while.

All the other Top 30 teams are sprawled across, some actually in the Top 30 and others in the Top 150/250 since the boycott turned from absolutely no fighting to free hits plus some gold.

What a boycott.. this'll show GREE we mean business :D

Not everyone !
The Cereal Killers still hold integrity
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/603436aab9a7feb1b000f2c6f342a1d5.jpg

Champion24
10-05-2014, 02:27 PM
Not everyone !
The Cereal Killers still hold integrity
http://i1263.photobucket.com/albums/ii625/EddieEagleEye/603436aab9a7feb1b000f2c6f342a1d5.jpg

Exactly.. thats how you boycott.

Dipstik
10-05-2014, 02:47 PM
So your definition of a boycott is to still buy the product you want but to demand it at a lower price? That's not a boycott, that's the market at work. If someone else disagrees with you and wants it more, they're going to take it. There's no shame in that beyond the usual shame in dropping thousands of dollars on a game like this.

Blondi
10-05-2014, 03:30 PM
If you want to get Gree's attention, go rank the game app as bad as it really is. Send a message to potential newcomers, they won't want to waste their time downloading the game, therefore not padding Gree's pockets. That will get their attention faster than trying to boycott a war. Just my opinion.

Dodog
10-05-2014, 06:09 PM
Gree had a good game called Legends at War and then they stopped all Events and new content. Alot of people lost money for that game. That is what is going to happen to Crime City. I dont believe that these top teams at war in Crime City are paying for all that gold. Think about it, its just a game. Nobody would pay thousands of dollars every month. Gree helps these people so that they hook us into spending money for gold.

Evan1000
10-05-2014, 06:28 PM
Gree had a good game called Legends at War and then they stopped all Events and new content. Alot of people lost money for that game. That is what is going to happen to Crime City. I dont believe that these top teams at war in Crime City are paying for all that gold. Think about it, its just a game. Nobody would pay thousands of dollars every month. Gree helps these people so that they hook us into spending money for gold.

What happened in LAW anyway? I've heard about it but never about what happened

Dodog
10-05-2014, 06:32 PM
What happened in LAW anyway? I've heard about it but never about what happened

Not sure but they made allot of money at the end.

t12pm
10-05-2014, 06:35 PM
If you want to get Gree's attention, go rank the game app as bad as it really is. Send a message to potential newcomers, they won't want to waste their time downloading the game, therefore not padding Gree's pockets. That will get their attention faster than trying to boycott a war. Just my opinion.

Don't work they just get deleted most of the time

Dodog
10-05-2014, 06:37 PM

You should check out Crime City app reviews. I think Gree had there employees post positive reviews there.

Blondi
10-05-2014, 09:02 PM
Yes Dodog, that's what I meant. Bad reviews for CC on the app. It makes me gag every time I see the reviews. I think we, as a community would get their attention faster with bad reviews. The advertising cubical probably wouldn't notice for awhile. That would require work!!

MadMeat0606
10-06-2014, 09:32 AM
Gree helps these people so that they hook us into spending money for gold.

Totally agreed with that. No one tries to speak it out but thats the fact.

Green Drake
10-06-2014, 10:08 AM

Curious. Did your syndicate not battle at all?

Blondi
10-06-2014, 11:22 AM
Btw...Lights Out is the ONLY T10 team that did Not buy gold. Lots of respect to them!

Tadaaah
10-06-2014, 11:28 AM
Locking. Posting to cause unrest.